GIORGIO by Giorgio Beverly Hills - EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ - WOMEN

by Giorgio

EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GIORGIO by Giorgio Beverly Hills - EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ - WOMEN!
PORT CHARLOTTE
This by far is one of my very favorite perfumes it was the first perfume I ever started wearing I would by this again this is always been fragrant I keep in my collection I love the bottle I love the way it sprays there is no need for any Improvement of this product
Kingston, OK
I'm not sure how long this has been around but it seems like it has been a popular fragrance for many years.  I once asked a woman what fragrance she was wearing and she said it was Giorgio. I had to go buy a bottle right then and there. I feel very classy and sophisticated whenever I wear it. I get a lot of compliments too!
Amory
The first hint is fruity apricot and peach tempered with a touch of orange blossom and bergamot. The center explodes with a fiery blend of orchid and jasmine layered with sweet ylang-ylang and rose spanked with gardenia slathered in extravagant tuberose. The bottom descends into the deep, lush shade of sandalwood and cedar sparkling with amber, chamomile, patchouli and oakmoss stroked with the passion of vanilla and musk. The satiating silage fully embraces and lasts long.
This is by far my favorite! It is a timeless classic. A definite must for evenings out. It is crisp clean and floral and oh so feminine.
Rogers, AR
I loved this perfume when I was in jr. high school. Haven’t smelled it in years. I don’t even know if they still make it.
Tucson , AZ
I LOVE this cologne! Smells heavenly! Not too strong of a scent where people think you took a bath. It's perfect!
Covington
I start every morning off with this spray. I have received so many compliments on the light sweet scent.