BY GIORGIO BEVERLY HILLS

Giorgio Beverly Hills® includes the fragrances of floral bergamot, mandarin, jasmine, rose, carnation, orris, sandalwood, cedarwood, musk, moss and amber.

Buy on Walmart
Wendy C.
Oh this one takes me back lol Holy heavy tuberose,gardenia and amber is what I remember lol

My aunt gave me a little bottle of this for Christmas in 1987 I had just turned 13...talk about a flashback! lol I had a love/hate for this one I loved then scent but hated how heavy it was.....this was my aunts signature scent back then.

Lucy P.
macon , GA
This fragrance is really nice it smells great it's not to loud I love Elizabeth Arden fragrances reasonable priced as well