Giorgio Beverly Hills Blue Eau de Toilette, 3 fl oz

by Giorgio Beverly Hills

Floral Fruity Fragrance Launched by the design house of Giorgio Beverly Hills in the year 2008. This feminine fragrance features a blend of fresh and aromatic notes. It is recommended for casual wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Giorgio Beverly Hills Blue Eau de Toilette, 3 fl oz!
Lisa H.
Columbus , MS
This is not even a good smelling fragrance at all to me this is just my opinion i feel that its to strong this was given to me as gift glad I didn't spend any money on it
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I think this is so underrated. My mom bought it for me because she has been wearing the original Giorgio in the yellow bottle since the 80s and thought it would be fun for me to have the same shaped bottle in my collection. I wasn't expecting much, but I loved it!!! It's fresh, a little salty, lots of hyacinth, water lily, and a little bit of driftwood. It's aquatic, but not in a Cool Water way. It feels more grown than that. It's a great weekend perfume, and it lasts all day.
Hayley S.
Giorgio Beverly Hills Blue Eau de Toilette, 3 fl oz uploaded by Hayley S.
The package is rather lush.. The bottle is a lovely shape and a lovely looking blue.. The smell it's self is a rather strange smell that is more of a natural smell.. You don't need to spray alot. It can be over powering.
Charlotte S.
I have only smelt this scent a few times and I recall not being too thrilled by it. However, my mother loved it and requested it for her birthday. Definitely one of those that is subject to each person.

Looking for your answer?