BeautyFaceFace MakeupGiorgio Armani
- UV Master Primer SPF 30 - Mauve -30ml/1oz

Giorgio Armani - UV Master Primer SPF 30 - Mauve -30ml/1oz

A UV protecting face primer Features a gel-like texture that blends instantly with skin Creates an invisible light canvas to correct skin Shields skin against harmful UVA & UVB rays with SPF 30 / PA+++ Improves the spread & hold of foundation for 8-ho

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Giorgio Armani - UV Master Primer SPF 30 - Mauve -30ml/1oz!
Idalia R.
Giorgio Armani - UV Master Primer SPF 30 - Mauve -30ml/1oz uploaded by Idalia R.
It is a nice primer with SPF, without fragrance, keeps my foundation looking nice and smooth all day. For me it is missing some hydration, is not as silky as I would like to. I like using it, but I think I would prefer trying others.
Madison M.
Tulsa
this is worth the money! I got this because I seen it being used on a lot of models. it looks so great especially with the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. not to mention it makes you feel super boujee
Anastasia S.
I tried all shades of this primer and I don't see bug difference so I stick with beige one. It adds luminosity to my face, without making it look greasy or over the top and it smoothes dehydrated areas, so if I apply foundation on top there is no flakes anymore. I often suffer from dehydration on my nose or near my mouth, so sometimes I will apply this primer just on those areas.
Courtney G.
Castro Valley, CA
Felt very silky smooth and my makeup looked great all day. Wouldn’t have tried without testing it, but this is a quality product. I recommended it to my close friends and my mom. Will definitely keep using it.

Looking for your answer?