BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A sheer, velvety-soft bronzing powder that leaves a natural-looking finish. Sun Fabric Sheer Bronzer imparts a natural glowing radiance with soft micro pearls that create a subtle luminousity. Featuring a lightweight, textured pattern that is inspired by the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean, this multipurpose powder can be used as a bronzer, a highlighter, and a contouring powder. see more...

Jelena S.
100 Pantelleria – light and soft brown with golden glow. This is absolute stunner and a must have if you have light skin. A while ago when these were released I was advised by some women not to buy it because it looks to yellow and muddy on their skin. I have to totally disagree with this. 100 is your improved version of NARS Laguna or MAC Sundipped bronzer. It is in the same color family , almost a dupe but texture is much more refined being softer, silkier with beautiful natural finish.  This will not show up on skin darker than NC20/25. Maybe if layered for a nice golden glow. This kind of a color truly gives that natural sunkissed look.
400 Heat – it is much warmer than 100 with strong red undertones. This can work on both light and medium skin tones. It does give different finish than 100. It doesn’t have that golden sunkissed look but more of a warm blush/bronzer kind of a finish. It reminds me of Guerlain bronzers which are also very warm and pull orange. I like these kind of shades because they do give nice color if you are pale but I have to be always careful not to overdo them.
These two seem very similar in the pan but on the skin you can tell easily the difference in the color.
Texture wise they are both super soft and silky, easily blendable and soft meaning you can go very lightly on the color or you can build it if needed more. Textured pattern also makes it unique.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have the 100. It is a bit more dramatic than my Trish McEvoy bronzer.... I like that it comes with its own little kabuki brush. It blends well with other makeup and lasts all day. I would buy again!!!!
Alyssa D.
Fredericksburg , VA
So I couldn't really find a good review for this product all the questions I had was never answered so I took a chance and just bought it I really love the color and texture but for the price it's extremely sheer I feel like I have to really dig in to it I know it says sheer bronzer n I swatch it but it picks up different with a brush n I've used a few n it's all the same so if your just looking for a bit of warmth this is great if your looking to contour and cut that face of yours I'd look for a different bronzer
Shani S.
Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric Bronzer $56
My all season favorite! I wear #200 and it gives my Skin this beautiful effortless warmth. I use it to contour, use it as my finishing powder and sometimes even as my blush. I recommend this Bronzer for all seasons. Stop by an Armani counter - ask a makeup artist to apply it over your foundation on one side of your face as your contour and on the other side as your finishing powder although now they have the luminous silk compact which is great too!
Jenn S.
I have this in #100 which is a slightly olive warm tan that looks very natural on my medium/tan yellow based skin tone. I'm a bronzer fanatic and this is one of my favorites. It has a demi-matte finish with a very slight pearl - which is pretty since a flat tan never did anyone justice. It wears well during the day without looking streaky and can be layered for a deeper tan. It is pricier than most bronzers - but I think it's worth the extra $$.
Julie S.
Ugh ! I am loving every single product of this brand! But this one does it for me through out the summer . Since it has a sheer coverage it feels so lightweight on the skin that it almost feels like their isn't anything on the face. It is buildable but I love the finish of it being sheer . I highly recommend it to those who are looking for a bronzer for the summer for the perfect natural tan!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is a gorgeous warm-toned bronzer that suits fair skin very well. It applies like a dream and it blends to perfection. It has tiny golden particles that add just a bit of glow, while being still great for contouring. I will buy again once it is finished.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
This was a purchase for me, and was disappointing. Swatched nicely in the store, but falls very orange on me at home. Have tried it on clients, and while it does go on nicely for some of them. The orange tinge though is very specific. Not going to look good on everyone. For the price, not worth it. Much better products out there
Erika J.
Jacksonville, AR
I tried this at my sisters house and it looked amazing on her but on me it wasn't the right shade it's very pigmented and rich in color. There's so much product it will last you forever it did stay on all day. I wish I had tried a different lighter color
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
This bronzer is really sheer and lightweight. I have very pink-y tones and it compliments my skin well since it's not too golden for my skin tone. There's a lot of product and is not too powdery or hard to work with. Blends well.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Does this come in multiple colors?
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL
is this product something that would work on very fair skin tones?
Cassie S.
Shady cove , OR
Which one do you suggest for light skin tones !?
Morgan T.
Waterford, MI
Does this product work well?
Heather S.
Denmark , WI
Does this product work good?