BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A sheer, velvety-soft bronzing powder that leaves a natural-looking finish. Sun Fabric Sheer Bronzer imparts a natural glowing radiance with soft micro pearls that create a subtle luminousity. Featuring a lightweight, textured pattern that is inspired by the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean, this multipurpose powder can be used as a bronzer, a highlighter, and a contouring powder. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alyssa D.
Waipahu , HI
So I couldn't really find a good review for this product all the questions I had was never answered so I took a chance and just bought it I really love the color and texture but for the price it's extremely sheer I feel like I have to really dig in to it I know it says sheer bronzer n I swatch it but it picks up different with a brush n I've used a few n it's all the same so if your just looking for a bit of warmth this is great if your looking to contour and cut that face of yours I'd look for a different bronzer
Shani S.
Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric Bronzer $56
My all season favorite! I wear #200 and it gives my Skin this beautiful effortless warmth. I use it to contour, use it as my finishing powder and sometimes even as my blush. I recommend this Bronzer for all seasons. Stop by an Armani counter - ask a makeup artist to apply it over your foundation on one side of your face as your contour and on the other side as your finishing powder although now they have the luminous silk compact which is great too!
Jenn S.
I have this in #100 which is a slightly olive warm tan that looks very natural on my medium/tan yellow based skin tone. I'm a bronzer fanatic and this is one of my favorites. It has a demi-matte finish with a very slight pearl - which is pretty since a flat tan never did anyone justice. It wears well during the day without looking streaky and can be layered for a deeper tan. It is pricier than most bronzers - but I think it's worth the extra $$.
Julie S.
Ugh ! I am loving every single product of this brand! But this one does it for me through out the summer . Since it has a sheer coverage it feels so lightweight on the skin that it almost feels like their isn't anything on the face. It is buildable but I love the finish of it being sheer . I highly recommend it to those who are looking for a bronzer for the summer for the perfect natural tan!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is a gorgeous warm-toned bronzer that suits fair skin very well. It applies like a dream and it blends to perfection. It has tiny golden particles that add just a bit of glow, while being still great for contouring. I will buy again once it is finished.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
I really love this bronzer! It's amazing, I believe this bronzer would be great for all skin tones. It's sheer but it's very build able! It lasts all day, creamy & easy to blend. I absolutely recommend to anyone who hasn't tried!
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
This bronzer is used more to add some warmth to your face. You can build it up if need be. Not great for contouring I would suggest a different bronzer for that. It is pricey and there are other bronzers out on the market.
Julia H.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of my favorite bronzes! It's not too dark. It's buildable, and doesn't leave you feeling chalky! I have tan skin, but even in the winter months I feel like it looks very natural! I absolutely would buy again
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Love this product....one of the best brands for the price and it works great...would highly recommend this to anyone. Only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because it's very delicate and mine broke really easy..
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
I actually use this to contour but have used it as a bronzer as well , this is personally my new fav product and I plan on stocking up on them son . 5/5 would deff recommend
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Does this come in multiple colors?
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
is this product something that would work on very fair skin tones?
Cassie S.
Shady Cove , OR
Which one do you suggest for light skin tones !?
Morgan T.
Waterford, MI
Does this product work well?
Heather S.
Denmark, WI
Does this product work good?