Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum uploaded by jeannette B.Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum uploaded by EZX Anna C.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum - Sun di Gioia, a Gioia fragrance by Giorgio Armani to reconnect with nature and feel joyful again. Sun di Gioia is an Eau de parfum that captures the warmth of the Mediterranean sun. Radiant and feminine, shiny and joyful...Sun di Gioia creates a salty skin scent, providing a light, blissful scent. The scent starts off with warm florals of freesia and frangipani before being enriched with milky vanilla. A touch of iris transforms this scent into an ultra-feminine and refined feel.Fragrance Notes:Top - Bergamot, freesia, marine accordMiddle - Sambac jasmine, ylang-ylang, frangipaniBase - Coconut milk, ambrox, iris - Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum see more...

Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Love this! This is my second favorite perfume and it reminds me of summer. This is a warmer smell that is kinda bold and on me it last a long time. I highly recommend checking it out if you like summery fragrances!
jeannette B.
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
This is basically summer in a fragrance!! It is a very light beautiful airy scent, the warmest out of the Armani family. Very beachy and fresh . Ulta has 5 times the points right now on all aqua Di gioa family. I am tempted to get sky also!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
This scent is so bright and creamy(vanilla)! On my to-buy list for the summer.It is not overpowering, just right.Soon i will add this to my perfume collection.
Renee V.
Renee V.
Tennessee
I love this perfume its sweet and warm reminds me of summer..the only reason i didnt give this 5 stars was the longevity of the fragrance..but i will still buy it again because its so nice.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
The scent is beautiful, but it dissipates quickly. It's a very sweet scent, not sure how else to describe it. I would say on the floral side.
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
I was given this fragrance, I like it, but the flavor is not mine. Aroma is very similar to its description, is a warm, feminine scent that transfers the atmosphere of the summer, and the feeling of happiness is produced by the first sunlight on the skin. Frangipani flower is warmed by the heart of iris and ambrox, while the base ends with milky shades of vanilla.On my skin, flowers and creamy vanilla, a little salt and a scent of tanning lotion. For me, sweet for summer and do not really like so many colors in the fragrance, I'll try to wear in the cold season:)
Shelesea R.
Shelesea R.
Calgary, AB
I'm a pretty big fan of the Giorgio Armani fragrances. I was really looking forward to enjoying this one as much as I love the other ones. Unfortunately, this has vanilla in it and I don't like it at all. I do find that it wears really wear throughout the day and I don't need to apply it again. I'm happy that I got a sample of this fragrance before buying because it is a lovely scent, it's just not my cup of tea.