Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum uploaded by Arch N.Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum uploaded by EZX Anna C.Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum uploaded by jeannette B.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum - Sun di Gioia, a Gioia fragrance by Giorgio Armani to reconnect with nature and feel joyful again. Sun di Gioia is an Eau de parfum that captures the warmth of the Mediterranean sun. Radiant and feminine, shiny and joyful...Sun di Gioia creates a salty skin scent, providing a light, blissful scent. The scent starts off with warm florals of freesia and frangipani before being enriched with milky vanilla. A touch of iris transforms this scent into an ultra-feminine and refined feel.Fragrance Notes:Top - Bergamot, freesia, marine accordMiddle - Sambac jasmine, ylang-ylang, frangipaniBase - Coconut milk, ambrox, iris - Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren S.
This scent is everything I wanted Bobbi Brown Beach to be. It is a bit more feminine than Replica Beach Walk, but embodies the full summer evening experience. It has freesia, vanilla and wood notes. The more I wear it, the more I love it!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Anything Giorgio Armani is management from heaven! And Sun di Gioia is not an exception, it has a floral scent with notes of frangipani flower, iris, ambrox and milky shades of vanilla, but still very warm, perfect for summer!
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
This is basically summer in a fragrance!! It is a very light beautiful airy scent, the warmest out of the Armani family. Very beachy and fresh . Ulta has 5 times the points right now on all aqua Di gioa family. I am tempted to get sky also!
Karen S.
Carson, CA
This is one of my favorite perfume it smells like the beachsmell :) good for summer or whenever you want to smell like u came out from the beach this is the one :)
Raquel R.
Love this! This is my second favorite perfume and it reminds me of summer. This is a warmer smell that is kinda bold and on me it last a long time. I highly recommend checking it out if you like summery fragrances!
Danielle W.
This scent is so bright and creamy(vanilla)! On my to-buy list for the summer.It is not overpowering, just right.Soon i will add this to my perfume collection.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
The scent is beautiful, but it dissipates quickly. It's a very sweet scent, not sure how else to describe it. I would say on the floral side.
Annelise C.
Absolutely loved this fragrance, but the staying power was so week. Had to reapply twice throughout the day.
Arch N.
I'm not an expert but I'lltry my best to describe its scent .
At first I noticed mango ,fruity, citrus and sweet scent, even that there is no mango in the notes.
After while it become sweeter with warm vanilla.
It lasts on me for all day and I'd rather wear it in winter not summer.
I really like it, it's nice, sweet and warm , Soooo lovely!
Top notes : Bergamot and Freesia .
Middle notes : Frangipani, ylang-ylang and jasmine sambac .
Base notes : Vanilla, iris , benzoin and amberoxan .
EZX Anna C.
I was given this fragrance, I like it, but the flavor is not mine. Aroma is very similar to its description, is a warm, feminine scent that transfers the atmosphere of the summer, and the feeling of happiness is produced by the first sunlight on the skin. Frangipani flower is warmed by the heart of iris and ambrox, while the base ends with milky shades of vanilla.On my skin, flowers and creamy vanilla, a little salt and a scent of tanning lotion. For me, sweet for summer and do not really like so many colors in the fragrance, I'll try to wear in the cold season:)