Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum uploaded by jeannette B.Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum uploaded by EZX Anna C.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum - Sun di Gioia, a Gioia fragrance by Giorgio Armani to reconnect with nature and feel joyful again. Sun di Gioia is an Eau de parfum that captures the warmth of the Mediterranean sun. Radiant and feminine, shiny and joyful...Sun di Gioia creates a salty skin scent, providing a light, blissful scent. The scent starts off with warm florals of freesia and frangipani before being enriched with milky vanilla. A touch of iris transforms this scent into an ultra-feminine and refined feel.Fragrance Notes:Top - Bergamot, freesia, marine accordMiddle - Sambac jasmine, ylang-ylang, frangipaniBase - Coconut milk, ambrox, iris - Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is everything I wanted Bobbi Brown Beach to be. It is a bit more feminine than Replica Beach Walk, but embodies the full summer evening experience. It has freesia, vanilla and wood notes. The more I wear it, the more I love it!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything Giorgio Armani is management from heaven! And Sun di Gioia is not an exception, it has a floral scent with notes of frangipani flower, iris, ambrox and milky shades of vanilla, but still very warm, perfect for summer!
Karen S.
Carson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfume it smells like the beachsmell :) good for summer or whenever you want to smell like u came out from the beach this is the one :)
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is so bright and creamy(vanilla)! On my to-buy list for the summer.It is not overpowering, just right.Soon i will add this to my perfume collection.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is beautiful, but it dissipates quickly. It's a very sweet scent, not sure how else to describe it. I would say on the floral side.
Annelise C.
Absolutely loved this fragrance, but the staying power was so week. Had to reapply twice throughout the day.
EZX Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this fragrance, I like it, but the flavor is not mine. Aroma is very similar to its description, is a warm, feminine scent that transfers the atmosphere of the summer, and the feeling of happiness is produced by the first sunlight on the skin. Frangipani flower is warmed by the heart of iris and ambrox, while the base ends with milky shades of vanilla.On my skin, flowers and creamy vanilla, a little salt and a scent of tanning lotion. For me, sweet for summer and do not really like so many colors in the fragrance, I'll try to wear in the cold season:)
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a pretty big fan of the Giorgio Armani fragrances. I was really looking forward to enjoying this one as much as I love the other ones. Unfortunately, this has vanilla in it and I don't like it at all. I do find that it wears really wear throughout the day and I don't need to apply it again. I'm happy that I got a sample of this fragrance before buying because it is a lovely scent, it's just not my cup of tea.