Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum uploaded by jeannette B.Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum uploaded by EZX Anna C.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum - Sun di Gioia, a Gioia fragrance by Giorgio Armani to reconnect with nature and feel joyful again. Sun di Gioia is an Eau de parfum that captures the warmth of the Mediterranean sun. Radiant and feminine, shiny and joyful...Sun di Gioia creates a salty skin scent, providing a light, blissful scent. The scent starts off with warm florals of freesia and frangipani before being enriched with milky vanilla. A touch of iris transforms this scent into an ultra-feminine and refined feel.Fragrance Notes:Top - Bergamot, freesia, marine accordMiddle - Sambac jasmine, ylang-ylang, frangipaniBase - Coconut milk, ambrox, iris - Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum see more...

Heather R.
Heather R.
I don't believe I've ever had the pleasure of smelling a more perfect scent. I am so unbelievably picky when it comes to scent. I never purchase fragrances because I never find one I truly love. This scent is so good I don't have the words for it. Just perfect. It's warm, soft, slightly sweet. It smells like you're laying on the beach on a soft beach blanket with the warm sun shining down, with the salty, sweet, sea air floating around you, with the hints of sun tan lotion floating by. It's summer at the beach in a bottle.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I just want to say that this perfume smells amazing! The bottle is beautiful, too. You could definitely display it for a luxurious addition to your decor. It is a little pricey, but worth the splurge. If you're looking for a perfume to splurge on, I would suggest smelling this one!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
This scent is everything I wanted Bobbi Brown Beach to be. It is a bit more feminine than Replica Beach Walk, but embodies the full summer evening experience. It has freesia, vanilla and wood notes. The more I wear it, the more I love it!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Anything Giorgio Armani is management from heaven! And Sun di Gioia is not an exception, it has a floral scent with notes of frangipani flower, iris, ambrox and milky shades of vanilla, but still very warm, perfect for summer!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Carson, CA
This is one of my favorite perfume it smells like the beachsmell :) good for summer or whenever you want to smell like u came out from the beach this is the one :)
Annelise C.
Annelise C.
Absolutely loved this fragrance, but the staying power was so week. Had to reapply twice throughout the day.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
If you're looking for a warm and light scent, then look no further. Sun di Gioia is a perfect scent for the winter time (or anytime) because it will be able to warm you up on even the coldest winter nights. It last throughout the entire day and you don't have to worry about the scent changing with your body's chemistry. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of five was because of the packaging. It's a little too simple for me and there isn't a wow factor when I have it on my vanity.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
As a beach bride, I chose this fragrance as my wedding perfume. It is fruity, sunny, and warm - just like the locale for my nuptials. The scent lasted the entire day. The price was well worth it as it is a luxury brand. Every time I put it on it sends me back to Cancun. Highly recommend for a sweet romantic feel!
Johanna V.
Johanna V.
Hello y'all. I'm writing this review because this perfume deserves it. Great price. Nice package. Smells phenomenal. It also last all day. I got a sample at Sephora but I bought it at ulta
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Got this as a sample in my Sephora order and fell in love! So much so that I had to order the full size and now it's my everyday perfume. Makes me feel sexy but totally daytime appropriate. Can't say enough great things about this. Go check it out now!!