Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum uploaded by jeannette B.Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum uploaded by EZX Anna C.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum - Sun di Gioia, a Gioia fragrance by Giorgio Armani to reconnect with nature and feel joyful again. Sun di Gioia is an Eau de parfum that captures the warmth of the Mediterranean sun. Radiant and feminine, shiny and joyful...Sun di Gioia creates a salty skin scent, providing a light, blissful scent. The scent starts off with warm florals of freesia and frangipani before being enriched with milky vanilla. A touch of iris transforms this scent into an ultra-feminine and refined feel.Fragrance Notes:Top - Bergamot, freesia, marine accordMiddle - Sambac jasmine, ylang-ylang, frangipaniBase - Coconut milk, ambrox, iris - Sun di Gioia Eau de Parfum see more...

Daresha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and I fell in love. It’s floral, sweet, but sexy. A great scent for everyday or when dressing up. I love Giorgio Armani scents. They seem to get it right every time and I love the variety of sizes to choose from. I wish that the product was available at more stores though.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a warm and light scent, then look no further. Sun di Gioia is a perfect scent for the winter time (or anytime) because it will be able to warm you up on even the coldest winter nights. It last throughout the entire day and you don't have to worry about the scent changing with your body's chemistry. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of five was because of the packaging. It's a little too simple for me and there isn't a wow factor when I have it on my vanity.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a beach bride, I chose this fragrance as my wedding perfume. It is fruity, sunny, and warm - just like the locale for my nuptials. The scent lasted the entire day. The price was well worth it as it is a luxury brand. Every time I put it on it sends me back to Cancun. Highly recommend for a sweet romantic feel!
Johanna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello y'all. I'm writing this review because this perfume deserves it. Great price. Nice package. Smells phenomenal. It also last all day. I got a sample at Sephora but I bought it at ulta
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample in my Sephora order and fell in love! So much so that I had to order the full size and now it's my everyday perfume. Makes me feel sexy but totally daytime appropriate. Can't say enough great things about this. Go check it out now!!
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is basically summer in a fragrance!! It is a very light beautiful airy scent, the warmest out of the Armani family. Very beachy and fresh . Ulta has 5 times the points right now on all aqua Di gioa family. I am tempted to get sky also!
Raquel R.
Love this! This is my second favorite perfume and it reminds me of summer. This is a warmer smell that is kinda bold and on me it last a long time. I highly recommend checking it out if you like summery fragrances!
Renee V.
Tennessee
I love this perfume its sweet and warm reminds me of summer..the only reason i didnt give this 5 stars was the longevity of the fragrance..but i will still buy it again because its so nice.
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is so bright and creamy(vanilla)! On my to-buy list for the summer.It is not overpowering, just right.Soon i will add this to my perfume collection.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is beautiful, but it dissipates quickly. It's a very sweet scent, not sure how else to describe it. I would say on the floral side.