BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Sun di Gioia captures the warmth of the Mediterranean sun. Radiant and feminine, shiny and joyful, the fragrance evokes the scent of salty skin and like a second skin, it is in complete, joyful harmony with the woman who wears it. The scent starts off with solar flowers. Freesia and frangipani blend into an enveloping white veil with milky vanilla. A sunny, modern facet from hesperidic notes combines with the salty notes of a sea breeze. A touch of iris at the heart gives the scent an ultrafeminine and refined feel that is completely Armani. The unique vibrancy of wood, together with ambrox, leaves a trail with an assertive personality. Notes: Bergamot, Freesia, Marine Accord, Sambac Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Frangipani, Coconut Milk, Ambrox, Iris. Style: Enveloping. Radiant. Warm. see more...

Buy on Giorgio...*
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my perfect perfume! I really love the smell of it so much! The scent is kind of tropical but sweet. I have the smaller size but I will probably buy the full size when I run out. Highly recommended if you like beachy scents.
Yunique G.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I receive the most compliments with this perfume. To me it is a summery sweet scent but wears into something more deeper during the day. I love this perfume and it's worth every penny I paid!
Sharleen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this sent this is amazing especially for the summer time or all year round what I feel like a tropical
Emi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample from making a purchase at ulta. It smells pretty good and I like it more than some of my other perfumes!