BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Sky Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I received this perfume from Influenster and Giorgio Armani for a fox fox campaign contest winner! The scent is so refreshing and a little bit floral like I have the 1.7 fluid ounce bottle and I have a feeling this will last me a very long time I am obsessed with this perfume!!!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
This is one of the best perfumes I own! I came across it when I was at ULTA and I was spraying all the perfumes to see what smelled good. As soon as I took a whiff of this one I knew it was it. It was pricey but so worth it! This perfume is a long lasting floral kind of scent that I can't get enough of. I've gotten so many compliments when I'm wearing it. I'd recommend to others for sure.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
Literally called the store 3 days in a row, waiting for this perfume to reach the shelves. It is definitely a new favorite. I don't think anything compares to aqua di gio but this is a close second! As soon as I purchased it and got to the car, I sprayed it out and received compliments and I was walking back into the office. Love!!!!
Amanda M.
I received a sample of this and fell in love so I ordered the full size !! It is fresh, girly and clean smelling. The scent lasted all day and I received so many compliments . A little floral but not too over bearing . Perfect for spring and summer !
Daresha P.
I feel in love at first smell of this perfume. It’s so elegant and flirty without being too sweet and overbearing. It’s great for any daytime event. Also it comes in multiple sizes to try out but not a rollerball which I think they should make.
Jordyn W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I LOVE this fragrance!!! It smells so fresh and feminine, fruity mixed with floral, and not over-powering. The bottle is just nothing new but the fragrance itself is a beautiful pink color. I'm definitely buying this one!
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Second favorite perfume, apart from aqua di gioia lol. It smells great and it lasts all day which I totally appreciate
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
This fragrance creates an atmosphere of lightness, positive, hope, joy and smiles. It envelops the aura of warmth and relaxation ... Love it. The fragrance belongs to the floral fruity group. Bottle in the style of Di Gioia. Only pink. Laconic design. Nothing unusual and new. But the fragrance itself is undoubtedly worthy of attention of lovers of floral, spring, light aromas. Per day - perfect!
Caitlin B.
Reading
Beautiful smell that last all day. Given so many compliments while wearing. It is slightly pricey but I think if you enjoy the smell, the quality makes it worth the money.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
I LOVE this fragrance. I have never really been a fan of sweet fragrances, I usually find them a little childish. But this fragrance is amazing. I first tried it out while picking my Jimmy Choo L'Eau fragrance. When I first tried it I wasn't a big fan of it but once the notes dried down it was such a beautiful scent.  It's sweet but not sickly and it has a touch or floral and citrus to it. I find that it's the perfect scent for summer and when I wear it, people always stop and ask me what I'm wearing. I'm so happy that I added this fragrance to my collection.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Has anyone seen the Giorgio Armani Sky Di Giovanni Eau De Parfum in a roller ball form?