BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Giorgio Armani introduces the lighthearted emotion of Sì Eau de Toilette.

With the luxury that comes from simplicity, the Sì Eau de Toilette fragrance for women is composed of only the most essential ingredients. Like silk brushing against bare skin, it is subtly textured and seductive. A brilliant, floral chypre composed of contrasts.

Sì Eau de Toilette is the quintessential expression of an intimate women's fragrance, lightly elusive yet nuanced to evoke a palette of daring, playful and ultimately seductive emotions.

Eau de Toilette CHYPRE- Floral Pear accord & blackcurrant nectar Floral chypre bouquet Musky wood accord

Backstage tip:
Perfume in a cloud around the head and shoulders so that the fragrance lightly falls.

Luz C.
Doral, FL 1970 NW 82nd Ave
Estoy realmente fascinada con esta fragancia, es sensual pero con notas de néctar a fruta fresca. Además se mantiene durante todo el día muy bien en ropa y cuerpo. No es fastidiosa ni te da mareos lo que a veces suele suceder con algunas colonias.
Dana B.
Broomfield, CO
I love this scent! It's my go-to for something feminine and floral, but not overpowering or intense. It wears nicely throughout the day and while it does lose some of it's potency, it holds it pretty well compared to other products. I only own the travel size of this, but have repurchased it several times and will continue to do so!
Michelle H.
Omg this stuff is to die for! I bought this for my mom for her birthday and I almost didnt want to give it up because it smelled so good! Everytime I hug her she smells so good. The perfume lasts for hours and doesnt fade like most perfumes. This one is worth your money.
Zach B.
teaneck
I love the smell of this scent. It is very fruity and extremely sweet. The scent is like an extremely sweet fruity wine. It is super long lasting on my body and my clothes. I would definitely recommend trying this scent out. It’s amazing.
Michelle T.
If your a fan of eau de toilette perfumes, this is for you! This scent is so beautiful and sultry! I wouldn't wear this everyday, because for me it's more of a night out scent. It's very alluring, I get many compliments on it!
Vanessa M.
Pomona , CA
I loooovvveee this perfume honestly i have never in my life smelled anything this amazing! It doesnt compare to any other perfume such a sweet bt also alittle strong mixed together itd just amazing!!!!
doyin A.
One of the best perfume I have used. The smell lasts long all day. Compared to other perfumes in that price range it's a better option and the bottle is quite ok. I'm on my second bottle of 3.4 oz I wear it every day. I think the smell is good enough as it is.
Mayra R.
I just love this perfume so much. I purchased it from ulta with a $10 off coupon so it came out to $60. It is a sweet scent that could be worn every day. It is a pretty good size for the price it should last you a while. I would recommend it to those who like sweet scents.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I am a sucker for Giorgio Armani, and this perfume definitly delivers. Long lasting light, earthy, airey vibe. I love it! The bottle is beautiful, simplistic yet sheek. The light scent will linger all day long into the next. I believe mine cost around $75...worth every dollar.
A B.
Los Angeles
I love the way it smells from the bottle but I'm giving it a 4 because it's too sweet for me. It's a combo of fruity and florals but the sweet fruits overpower the florals, def recommend it to those who enjoy sweet candy scented fragrances.
Jamye W.