Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Toilette

by Giorgio Armani

A new, bright and delicate interpretation of the Si

Is this scent floral or sweet?
What about this?
Is this a fruity scent?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Toilette!
Ola S.
Irvine, CA
Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ola S.
If I wanna feel confident I use Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Toilette You know fragrance helps us to create a special mood! It's a floral scent! It's a luxury fragrance! I absolutely love it! I have been faithful to this perfume for many years! #fairyofmakeup #olasher #olashermua #armanisi #armani #fragrance #toilettespray #giorgioarmani
Carolina C.
Dallas, TX
Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Toilette uploaded by Carolina C.
Me encanta su olor un poco dulce pero delicioso me acompaña todo el día y su diseño se ve lindo en mi tocador ❤️
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Toilette uploaded by Laura R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Es una fragancia de la familia olfativa floral Chipre. Sus notas contienen: Bergamota, grocellas negras, jazmín, pachuli, ambar y vainilla. Su longevidad es moderada pero tiene una estela avasallante. La recomiendo para personas que gusten de fragancias dulces y avainilladas y su uso nocturno en mi opinión 😉
Jeanni H.
Orange, CA
I don’t see a point in a toilette. You spend about the same amount but end up using so much more. Pretty bottle tho and still an iconic scent
Cree S.
Canton, MS
Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Toilette uploaded by Cree S.
Great product. Recommended check my previous review! Lil pricey but not to pricey took me a while to consider buying it.
hanane O.
Orlando
I love the scent , As always... Armani never Disappointed me. I have A very Strong Personality And I am a picky person, Its not easy to convince me to purchase a product especially when it comes to Perfumes .. but this one got me.. feminine, musky and it lasts like forever.. It will makes you smell Feminine, Confident and Independent ... Fun Fact is the price is reasonable 61$ at the same time it will saves you from wasting money trying other product . Highly recommended . #perfume #armani #Si #fragnance #feminine #review
Kellei B.
Bristol, VA
I love this scent! Fresh and long lasting Not overwhelming One I use often Definitely Highly recommended
Janet P.
San Jose, CA
This isn’t far one of my favorites scent it all! It’s a beautiful soft scent which is not over powering. I would not change a thing about it (maybe the price)
Zach B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smell of this scent. It is very fruity and extremely sweet. The scent is like an extremely sweet fruity wine. It is super long lasting on my body and my clothes. I would definitely recommend trying this scent out. It’s amazing.
LuzCuadros P.
Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Toilette uploaded by LuzCuadros P.
Estoy realmente fascinada con esta fragancia, es sensual pero con notas de néctar a fruta fresca. Además se mantiene durante todo el día muy bien en ropa y cuerpo. No es fastidiosa ni te da mareos lo que a veces suele suceder con algunas colonias.