BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Megan G.
Eagle Bridge, NY
This is my all time favorite fragrance! It starts out a little musky but very feminine, and gets sweeter and sweeter smelling as the day goes bye. I’m obsessed 😍
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Y’all. This smells like when you walk into Neiman Marcus on a Tuesday morning they are having a huge senior citizen discount. I’m not sure who (other than old people) would wear this and with the price I am going to say rich old people. It is a very strong floral scented smell but not the good kind of floral. I had to roll my winds down after testing it on my shirt in 43 degree whether because it is that strong and usually I can’t smell anything.

Edit: so after 4 hours of having this on I added a lotion that smells like gardenias. The mix between the two smelled very nice. This morning I put on the jacket I sprayed the perfume last night on and it also smelled very nice. I moved my rating up because if you can get past the horrible smell for 4 hours it ends up giving a rather nice smell.
Mechelle H.
Berry, AL
Very unique scent, and definitely not my usual. That said, it is a lovely scent, and quite long lasting without being overpowering. As a Southerner we dread strong, high smelling scents in summer. They quickly become overwhelming in the heat, and even worse, can attract bugs! This is powerful enough to hold it's own, different enough to ensure you don't blend in, and an altogether pleasing signature scent
Angela D.
Got this as a gift for Christmas a couple days ago. OMG I am in love. Its a little more sophisticated which I love. I am getting older and some of the scents that are popular I am becoming to young for. Although Id say its an older scent its not extremely strong and has a nice hint of vanilla smell if you ask me. Love it. Great purchase and will buy again!!
Marjorie M.
I was never a big perfume wearer until I received this perfume as a gift. I went through it in a little over a year. This scent is so elegant, refined, but potent. It sneaks in there. People are surprised when they smell it because it slowly permeates the space around you.

This. Perfume. Works. It's floral and on the sweeter side. There is no synthetic perfume scent, no bitterness. It is a scent I want people to associate with me, just like how Chanel No. 5 is iconic. That's how I feel about Si.
Ruth E.
When this first came out, I was not impressed at all... until my sister purchased it and the smell turned out to be a classic representation of Giorgio Armani and its elegance. Fantastic smell, very captivating... it might be a little strong, but that's just my opinion according to my own personal taste (I wear perfume, but I get allergic reactions to very strong ones).
Arwa A.
I got a sample of this perfume through an online purchase I made for Ulta. As someone who is in constant search for a LONG lasting perfume, I was so happy to try out this one. It has an amazing scent to it, and it stays on your clothes all day. If only I had been a recipient of the VoxBox, but regardless, I will be purchasing a full size very soon because I am in love. Its a nice but distinct sultry smell under the primary floral layer. The price is also reasonable in comparison to a lot of other perfumes on the market with the brand value.
J H.
I have always been a fan of perfumes that has black currant nectar because of the intense & elegant scent to it and this one definitely rocks it. It is musky yet very chic and soft and sexy. A little goes a long way and it stays longer than all of my other fragrances. This fragrance is more for date nights/special occasions and whenever I do wear it, I never fail to get compliments. This has definitely become one of the top fragrances that I highly recommend.
Jourdan P.
When I first smelled this I had to have it. It's smells really sweet and musky. It lasts on the skin for several hours. I'm really picky about perfume so if I find one I like price doesn't matter. It's on par with other high end perfumes in terms of price. I like this better in winter or spring. When it's hot outside this perfume is a bit too much and smells too intense. It's one of the perfumes that I've actually come close to finishing.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love this perfume , it’s mature and sexy! The scent lasts all day and the throw on this one is fantastic so believe me when I say a little of it goes a very long way (use sparingly). The bottle looks gorgeous and chic on a vanity as well. The notes of this perfume start out with black currant, then move on to airy florals and are all grounded by a sensual musk, it’s a beautiful scent perfect for day or night
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?