BY GIORGIO ARMANI #9 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Vasilia K.
This is a really nice perfume that anyone can wear it any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it and I think every woman must have one for any reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thing that makes it perfect is that it is neither too heavy nor too soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nina N.
Eltaref
"This is my absolute favorite fragrance!! I think it smells so wonderful and light and it wears all day. It is expensive but definitely worth it to me because I love the smell so much. I used to work at Ulta and I would recommend it to all my customers. I buy mine at Ulta and you can wait for their holiday sale where they sometimes send coupons for fragrance (if you're platinum) or you can get a free gift with the fragran" love it
Seanna E.
Sturgeon county, AB
Very nice scent. Spicy floral without being overwhelming. Lasts very long. Only criticism is its not that unique from other high end scents, very typical notes.
FERNANDA A.
Doral, FL
I love it ! al principio no me llamaba la atención la presentación se veía como un perfume más común pero cuando lo probé es súper bueno huele suave pero rico
Henriett B.
Toronto
I recently bought this parfum and I love it it has a strong long lasting scent. Its so classy and make you feel confident. It's perfect for work or a date.
oucif n.
el kala
actually i didn't own this perfum but i heard so much about it evryone that i no  loves it and talk about it i think it will be my next perfum
Lauren G.
Iv306gu
Wasn’t sure the first time I smelt this so I put it on ( in a store ) and let it sit while shopping. My partner kept saying how amazing I smelt. WINNER!
Alexandra M.
It is the best perfume that I could try, the smell lingers for a long time does not change, is ideal for dating, I love it, it is best that I could try.
Aseel Z.
The best perfume ever it smells so so good I recommend it for everyone I'm in love with this product , I am literally obsessed with it i wear it everyday
rebecca w.
Liverpool, Liverpool
My all time fave perfume! It has a sweet but not sickly smell! I have bought this perfume 3 times now, twice in box sets, the moisturiser is lovley too!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back