BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Marlie G.
Miami Beach , FL
Best rating for the best perfume of all times! Honestly one of the best perfumes I have ever tried and I’ve been using it for a couple of years now. Great scent, and it stays throughout the whole day. I have got all kinds of compliments wearing this perfume :)
Kristin P.
Roseto, PA
This is by far my favorite perfume of all time! I found it in one of those sampler boxes and fell in love! Every time I wear it somebody asks me what I am wearing. It is such a hard scent to find but it is so unique and appealing to me that I just adore it!
Han S.
I love the freshness of this perfume spray. Just a few sprays and the perfume can last for a long time. I like how it is not strong but people can smell you from a distance. It is sweet so if you do not like sweet scents this isn't your perfume. I LOVE IT!
Taylor C.
Every time I wear this perfume, everyone always ask what I have on. His perfume lasts a long time. I don’t spray too much on because I don’t want it to be overbearing. I am getting close to being out and know that I will definitely be purchasing again!
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
I love fragrances and this is very sexy and pleasing fragrance. The best part is that it is long lasting. It is pricey but if you buy the whole set and if you’re lucky enough to find it at Marshall’s or tjmaxx then it is an absolute value for money.
caprisun d.
United Stated of America
I never thought I would like this, but it's absolutely beautiful. To me it reminds me of this wine my mom used to drink?? It's semi-sweet and does a great job of balancing floral with spice. I love the dichotomy here- not too sweet/floral and just enough spice to grab attention. Classy scent, I'm proud to have had it in my collection.
Nora H.
Staten Island , NY
I received a sample from Sephora and I loved it . The scent stays on my clothes for over three days. I personally use it for everyday wear because it has an everlasting scent. def recommend it for those looking for a long lasting perfume
Reem K.
I am in love with this scent! It stays on all day long! It has sweet yet crisp notes to it and doesn't make my head spin. I also bought the roller ball and the mini bottle for when I'm on the road and they never disappoint!
Shawna h.
Warren, OH
Lasts all day!!!!!!!!! Longer lasting then chanel. I love this stuff. Get the parfume not the toilette. There is a difference in smell, there is an additional scent in the parfume. And also, it lasts way longer. I have both!
Zipporah W.
I love this perfume !!!! It is definitely one that I buy when I run out. I get so many compliments when I wear it 😍. I first bought it at the Amsterdam airport on my way back from a trip and I have been hooked since then 😱.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back