BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Laura R.
Absolutely love this perfume , when i was little always use to steel it from mammy 😂 and she'd get mad , had it myself few times too its so amazing it lasts forever is a beautiful perfume ❤
Laura A.
England
This perfume is simply lush. Every time I wear it I have at least 5 people in the office comment on how nice I smell And ask me what I'm wearing. Think this is a forever perfume for me!
Sara  T.
Got this as a present and I loved it since. It is my favorite perfume of all time.It has a really nice scent to it and I feel like it suits all kind of ages, ranging from teenagers to older woman :)
marita m.
Folkestone , Kent
I am a big fan of perfume, especially the ones that last. Must say this is one of my recent favourites. Maybe it's not the best for everyday use as it's quite strong. ☺
I first tried this in a magazine sample, and i usually don't buy perfumes based on that alone. But this one I could not resist. this is my 2nd fav perfume after Armani Code
Basant a.
St. John's, NL
This perfume is phenomenon, I smelled it at sephora & couldn't resist it , such a great perfume, I always get b compliments when It
It is my favorite perfume so far
Vasilia K.
This is a really nice perfume that anyone can wear it any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it and I think every woman must have one for any reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thing that makes it perfect is that it is neither too heavy nor too soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seanna E.
Rural Sturgeon County , AB
Very nice scent. Spicy floral without being overwhelming. Lasts very long. Only criticism is its not that unique from other high end scents, very typical notes.
FERNANDA A.
Doral, FL
I love it ! al principio no me llamaba la atención la presentación se veía como un perfume más común pero cuando lo probé es súper bueno huele suave pero rico
Henriett B.
Toronto
I recently bought this parfum and I love it it has a strong long lasting scent. Its so classy and make you feel confident. It's perfect for work or a date.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back