BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Georgia A.
Ok, this was one of the disappointing products to me. I watched all the YouTube beauty gurus raving about it, so I went to the local drugstore and smelled it! And I was so sad that it didn´t work for me. It was mentioned that it has more powdery notes which I love, but this one didn´t smell anything particular! It was really a strange mixture which didn´t smell good to me!
Emily B.
Barton, Staffordshire
I am fully in love with this scent and don't think I will ever get enough of it! It is the perfect mix of sweet and light, with musky undertones, and I think it could suit anyone. The packaging is simple but elegant and that truly reflects the scent. Of course, it is a bit pricey being Armani but if you shop around you can get it for a great price - and it's totally worth it!
Cynthia R.
Armani Si is a tribute to modern feminity, It's an unique,irresistible fragrance with a hint of vanilla notes that captivate the senses and lingers on the skin for long. It comes in a classy bottle and is a must have for a woman that considers herself to be sassy!
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
I wore a tester of this while shopping and couldn't stop smelling myself. I want it for myself so I can spray everything and everything can smell like this.
. I wanted something that would last longer than a body spray and feel a little more sophisticated. It's strong at first, but dies down after an hour or so, giving a nice and lasting fragrance. Once you try this perfume, you will be hooked
Kayleigh P.
Knowehead Crescent , Kirriemuir
I absolutely loooove this perfume, I tried a sample size before buying it and the perfume lasts for such a long time. You don't need a lot of spray's which means a big bottle will go a long way. It is on the pricey side to be fair, I bought a 50ml bottle and I was £70 but it was the best £70 I ever spent. Definitely recommend this perfume, it's my favourite.
Lottie D.
Wiltshire
My boyfriend got me this for my birthday back in January and I absolutely fell in love with this scent. It is a beautiful floral yet musky scent that isn't overpowering at all but just simply smells beautiful on the skin. I get so many compliments when I wear this. It is a fairly pricey fragrance however it is so worth it! I am almost on my second bottle!
V C.
I first bought this in a rollerball and then finally splurged on the full-size product as it quickly became one of my favorites. Smells sweet, but not too much. Have received many lovely compliments on it and it lasts a long time which is perfect.
Maria R.
Mexico
I absolutely love this perfume. I don't like fruity perfumes, this one has a nice hint of fruit. The vanilla it's not overwhelming like in other perfumes and it has such a nice combination with the patchouli. Great to wear as an every day fragrance and you can get away at night too. When I wear it people always tell me I smell amazing.
Shreya M.
Wembley, Middlesex
My favourite scent of all time. I ask for a bottle every Christmas - it my signature scent. It's not a childishly sweet scent but more a more sultry sweet that makes you feel like a goddess! I get compliments all the time and the EDP version lingers forever!
Altea C.
I'm in love with this parfume.Starting from its shape it looks so girly and elegant and i love the fact that the parfume is pink.Even though its smell is not intense and annoying it lasts a lot and it doesn't fade away in a short time.I totally recommend this product.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
Zulma P.
Does it smell good, how long does it stay like is it long lasting? I have always wanted to try