BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Thalia K.
Nomos rodopis, Nomos rodopis
Tried this on in the store and it lasted on my clothes until today! On my skin if I hadn't showered I'm sure it would have still lasted! I could smell it on me all day and fell in love haven't stopped thinking about it DEFINETLY going back first thing tomorrow to buy it!!
Renata B.
Giorgio Armani Si perfume is one of my favorite. The scent is rich and the most importnant part of this - it last so long on clothes or hair you will notice yourself. If you buy it. You wont regret. I do promise
Lai Sin P.
I got this last month and I thought I like it. I first got the chance to smell the scent from a magazine and at that time I really liked it but now that I bought it and have tried using it, it is just not the same scent anymore. I'm not sure if you guys have tried Yakult, an asian yogurt drink. It smells exactly like it. It's not bad but it is not what I thought it would smell like.
Dawn T.
Thorold
I received a sample of this from The Bay and instantly fell in love. I usually have to wear a fragrance to figure out whether or not i like it but not this one. So so yummy. It lasts a long time, just a few sprays and i can still smell it on my clothing days later.
Cynthia R.
Armani Si is a tribute to modern feminity, It's an unique,irresistible fragrance with a hint of vanilla notes that captivate the senses and lingers on the skin for long. It comes in a classy bottle and is a must have for a woman that considers herself to be sassy!
Lottie D.
Wiltshire
My boyfriend got me this for my birthday back in January and I absolutely fell in love with this scent. It is a beautiful floral yet musky scent that isn't overpowering at all but just simply smells beautiful on the skin. I get so many compliments when I wear this. It is a fairly pricey fragrance however it is so worth it! I am almost on my second bottle!
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
I wore a tester of this while shopping and couldn't stop smelling myself. I want it for myself so I can spray everything and everything can smell like this.
. I wanted something that would last longer than a body spray and feel a little more sophisticated. It's strong at first, but dies down after an hour or so, giving a nice and lasting fragrance. Once you try this perfume, you will be hooked
V C.
I first bought this in a rollerball and then finally splurged on the full-size product as it quickly became one of my favorites. Smells sweet, but not too much. Have received many lovely compliments on it and it lasts a long time which is perfect.
Maria R.
Mexico
I absolutely love this perfume. I don't like fruity perfumes, this one has a nice hint of fruit. The vanilla it's not overwhelming like in other perfumes and it has such a nice combination with the patchouli. Great to wear as an every day fragrance and you can get away at night too. When I wear it people always tell me I smell amazing.
Altea C.
I'm in love with this parfume.Starting from its shape it looks so girly and elegant and i love the fact that the parfume is pink.Even though its smell is not intense and annoying it lasts a lot and it doesn't fade away in a short time.I totally recommend this product.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back