BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Deryn H.
This is my most used and favourite perfume ever ! Got this as a birthday present and has to buy more bottles ! Expensive but worth every penny's smell lasts for ages! Highly recommend!
Maryem M.
Hello im in love with this purfum  i hope i get it for free and i like your products and the idea of your site web; so that i can make all my followers buy from your site
Katie P.
This is my all time favourite fragrance. It’s not cheap but it’s worth every penny. So sexy and I can smell it all day! 👑✨Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Parfum Spray
Xhesina I.
Tirana
I’v tried many fragrances from Armani. I bought this one on a trip and actually didn’t ever wear it, even though it smells quite nice. Apparently, not the best match for me tho.
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
Such an amazing fragrance. I got this in a sample size and I really really need to go buy the full size. I always get asked what I'm wearing when I wear this perfume. Delicious.
Rachel I.
My absolute favorite perfume. The undertones are sexy but understated and I feel like it suits a lot of people. It is my go to perfume and I think it is not too strong of a scent
Mary L.
Drogheda
You need this fragrance🙏🙏🏿. The best purchase that I have ever made. The scent is absolutely divine. I use it for every occasion and I have recovers over 1000 compliment
Bianca F.
Cranmore Gardens , Aldershot
The last all day, it's strong enough to last but not too overpowering. The berry smell comes through and I'm often complimented on my perfume when I'm out and about.
Rabea b.
Angers
One of my favorite fragrances!

I'm obsessed with the scent. I've been loving this fragrance ever since it came out. The scent isn't that strong - it won't give me a headache - but strong enough to leave a nice trail in the air as I walk around. The staying power is great - I apply it in the morning before leaving the house and if I don't shower in the evening, I'll wake up the next morning still smelling nice - and so will my whole bed!

The price is, well, normal for the Armani brand. The packaging is what I don't really dig - it could definitely be way prettier and elegant, but it is what it is.

Repurchase? Yes, if I can afford it.
Ayah S.
mansoura
Veryyyy heavy but I swear it lasts in my clothes even after washing I like that
I use it at nights more
For me I love it and would recommend it
I bought it from mazaya store in egypt
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?