BY GIORGIO ARMANI #8 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

• Does this have long staying power ?? 16 Answers
  • EEst-ce que cette parfume est belle ?1 Answers
  • Im currently using Giorgio Armani's 'Sí' perfume... BEST ...2 Answers
Bianca D.
Calgary, AB
This has been my number one fragrance since it first came out!! Every time I wear it I her compliments, and most people ask me if it’s armani that I’m wearing. Been purchasing this since 2013 and will keep purchasing it! Very classy amd feminine
Ani N.
New Castle
So I've received a sample size of this and after the third use I'm pretty sure I'll buy the whole bottle. It just makes me feel a complete woman I know it's just a perfume but I feel sexier every time I wear it. It crazy and magic. I'm in love
Domante Z.
I am in love with this scent. It is such a nice smell, also, it stays almost all day, and you don't need to spray on yourself every few hours. Absolutely recommend this parfum because it is one of the most amazing parfumes I have ever tried. Will buy it again!!
Luciana P.

This perfume is very striking and strong. A little bit of it and the smell is gone. No need to put too much and fixing is great. It pays to pay for this perfume, because the durability is excellent and the smell stays wherever I go.
Ailisha Rose d.
Castle vale, Birmingham
I would give this 10 stars, I cannot rate this product enough I've never smelt anything like it, I get so many compliments when wearing it, and it honestly lasts like I can smell it in my hair 2 days after I've sprayed it, it's incredible.
Meherin P.
I just love that product beyond my imagination ....... Its smells heavenly...... Its pricey..... But really worth every single Penny ... 3rd time user ...... Very nice bottle ..... Easy to carry .......... I recommend it to others .........
Aimee C.
Dominican Republic
This perfume is perfect for any age because it smells a little bit sweet but not that much, yet is not that strong type of scented perfume
And the best part of it is that the price is really good for such a good long lasting scented product
ASTRID C.
MIAMI, FL
It is a very romantic perfume, sometimes I use it for first dates, when I go to meet someone interesting or when I'm just happy but I want to feel pretty. It is one of my favorite perfumes, was to become one of the perfumes that I never Devéria miss in my collection of perfumes. It is very unique, it smells delicious and the bottle is incredible.
Emma F.
Toronto, ON
I love the sweet and spicy scent of this perfume. I am incredibly particular about fragrance and I only wear it for special occasions so I don't mind splurging on something more pricey. I love the style of the bottle and the musky sexy scent
Lilla É.
this is the fragrance that i could recognize from a thousand
not for every days but for nights out
so special and very long lasting
good price definitely worths it
easy to travel with
personal advice: never buy EDT save money for EDP

Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?