BY GIORGIO ARMANI #9 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Nour B.
sfax
hi im nour from tunisia my favorite parfum and mark i like so much Si ,it's my favorite parfum i have !!
Amazing parfum by Giorgio Armani ! I love this prodect so much ,buy it !
Lujain A.
I am obsessed with this perfume even though it might be pricey for some people but it's worth the money.It smells clean and classy.I would definitely recommend this if you don't like heavy perfumes but want a perfume that lasts on for a long time.
Manca A.
I bought this for my bestfriend on her birthday but I ended up liking it so much I bought one for my self. I bought it in local drugstore Müller. It maybe is a little expensive but it is worth it. It stays up all day and smells AMAZING and SWEET ❤
Ellie-Mai P.
West Bromwich
My favourite perfume ever! It is a very pricey scent so I hated used this so much and is too expensive to repurchase. Smell is very long lasting and smells strong, I purchased this from boots and would recommend it to others if they want to pay more for a perfume
Bianca D.
Calgary, AB
This has been my number one fragrance since it first came out!! Every time I wear it I her compliments, and most people ask me if it’s armani that I’m wearing. Been purchasing this since 2013 and will keep purchasing it! Very classy amd feminine
MIREA M.
I used to use very cheap fragraces and decided to get a more expensive one and went with the Si. I can tell you I am not at all disappointed, it lasts all day, I get compliments all the time and I will also repurchase this perfume in the future.
Domante Z.
I am in love with this scent. It is such a nice smell, also, it stays almost all day, and you don't need to spray on yourself every few hours. Absolutely recommend this parfum because it is one of the most amazing parfumes I have ever tried. Will buy it again!!
Ani N.
New Castle
So I've received a sample size of this and after the third use I'm pretty sure I'll buy the whole bottle. It just makes me feel a complete woman I know it's just a perfume but I feel sexier every time I wear it. It crazy and magic. I'm in love
Emma F.
Toronto, ON
I love the sweet and spicy scent of this perfume. I am incredibly particular about fragrance and I only wear it for special occasions so I don't mind splurging on something more pricey. I love the style of the bottle and the musky sexy scent
ASTRID C.
MIAMI, FL
It is a very romantic perfume, sometimes I use it for first dates, when I go to meet someone interesting or when I'm just happy but I want to feel pretty. It is one of my favorite perfumes, was to become one of the perfumes that I never Devéria miss in my collection of perfumes. It is very unique, it smells delicious and the bottle is incredible.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back