BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Jessica R.
Turlock, CA
This so far has been my all time favorite perfume. This scent is perfect for business, and or a night out on the town! This is my first time buying this perfume, but I definitely intend on purchasing it again when I get close to running out!
Zipporah W.
I love this perfume !!!! It is definitely one that I buy when I run out. I get so many compliments when I wear it 😍. I first bought it at the Amsterdam airport on my way back from a trip and I have been hooked since then 😱.
Kristen S.
Sagamore Hills
My absolute favorite perfume! I get the most completes when wearing this. It’s such a unique refreshing sent! The bottle usually lasts me a year and a half and that’s when wearing every day. I buy this religiously.
Stormi W.
Atlanta, GA
Great perfume. Sweet scent that lasts all day. The bottle does not spill - the roller ball is great too! I have been through 2 bottles of this scent and will buy again. Recommend it for sure. (A little pricey but totally worth it)
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
My heart beats for Armani❤️ it is a great brand with all kinds of wonderful products. Si is one of the classy beautiful fragrances they came out with. Bottle looks beautiful and chic and the smell is beautiful.
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
Beautiful! I got this as a birthday gift for my mom 2 years ago and ‘til this day it is her favorite. It is kind of like a woodsy and florar scent. The packaging is beautiful and I recommend this perfume.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Smells AMAZING I would definitely reccommend this perfume. Makes a great gift for a special someone’ it’s so light and Fresh yet sexy too I would wear it every day I swear it’s so great go out and buy this one
Hadassah H.
Colville, WA
I got a sampler of this when I bought my Chanel Perfume. I have tried it and like it. It is a bit strong on the musky smell but I like it better than the flower smell. I would buy this for my collection.
Chryel S.
Baltimore
You fell in love with this the first time I smell it. I didn’t know the name because I purchased the oil from the Muslin brothers. I went to Ultra and found the perfume and the name. Ordered from ScentBird
Jessica C.
Salem, MO
I love love love this perfume! My favorite by far, and I always get so many compliments when I wear it out. It lasts so long, and I even smell it on me the next day, it's quality is worth every penny.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?