BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Abi P.
Giorgio Armani is such a gorgeous, floral scent! Just one spray goes a long way and it lasts all day and night. I like to use this a night perfume as it is intense but it's a perfect classy scent for a date night. I also love the bottle it's simple but so elegant and shows how much you have left.
Mika J.
Dubai
I adore this scent. Not too strong and femine but with character. Long lasting and exudes an excellent scent you would like to wear over and over. A bit pricey but worth it. Definitely my signature perfume now.
Vasia P.
At the time that I bought this perfume, I really loved it. It was one of my go to perfumes. A floral and long lasting scent like this is always a hit for me. However, I found myself not being able to stand it about three weeks after I bought it. Overall, I don't think that it's a value for money
Sacha W.
Canvey Island
Words can’t describe how amazing this fragrance is. It’s so fresh and youthful. Despite the price tag I think it’s worth it because I’ve had mine for over a year now and it’s still going even though I use it daily. Everyone always gives me compliments when I’m wearing this. I absolutely adore it.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Everytime I weare this perfume from armani I get lots of compliments about it. It smells very sensual and sexy. It stays on clothes so long and it gets better on my skin throughout the day. I will defenitely buy it as it captivates me and make me feel more confident each time I wear it !
Rechell K.
This is a gorgeous scent, it almost like a floral scent lovely. i brought this on my way back from spain. whenever i spray it it just reminds me of my time there is just a beautiful scent. love it this pricey is not so bad, i think it well worth it. i definitely buy this again.
Redwana R.
Luton, Beds
Love this fragrance! It smells absolutely amazing and it is perfect for a night out or even on a casual outing. It smells floral but not like fresh floral the scent is also very sweet. The scent last quite a long time and still smell amazing at the end of the day! Deffo recommend.
Elakkiya S.
Ottawa, ON
I love how long lasting this perfume is. I love the musky but feminine, floral smell it gives off. It is definitely pricey but a few sprays definitely go a LONG way. I bought it at Sephora. It is cheaper to buy the larger bottle in the long run. This is a definite recommend.
LUCIA💫 F.
I feel so elegant when I wear this. It smells so good it's addictive. Nearly every time I go out I will wear it because its that amazing. It has a very distinctive smell as well that isn't like any other, nothing can match it. I love the packaging. 100% recommend.
Nikita N.
Halifax, NS
My favourite perfume ever. I have never met ONE person that doesn't like this scent. It's truly the definition of the most feminine perfume ever. I can't get enough of this, Im already on my second bottle! It lasts so long even after I shower I can still smell it on me.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?