BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Reem A.
Burnaby, BC
I received the perfume sample from Sephora for Si by Georgio Armani and I just randomly sprayed it on one of my new tops.and then when I took the top out of my closet to actually wear it, it literally smelled soooooooo good that I rushed to Sephora and bought this amazing perfume. Every time I wear it, someone actually compliments me and wants to know the name of the perfume I'm wearing. Even my husband loves the perfume so much. Yes, its pretty expensive but believe me totally worth it.1.7oz cost $95
NOTES - Pear, Freesia, Amberwood STYLE - Bright, Graceful, Refined.
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
I bought this in a package that had the moisturizer with the same scent and it had a pretty decent amount.
I really like the scent of this perfume, it was kinda floral and had a little bit of a vanilla scent also, it was very nice on me, the scent will last all day long and if you get wet it will get stronger which I liked because if you sweat you will have the security that you won't smell bad.
You only need a little so it last a long time I had mine for about 7 months and it's getting near the bottom.
I don't think it's pricey and if you like to let your scent wherever you go I would absolutely recommend this to you.
Joelle B.
My favorite perfume! This perfume smells really good and stays on for a long while. It’s a little bit pricey but worth it and has a great smell. Really recommend!
samia b.
This is my favorite perfum..it lasts all day and I get a lot of compliments when I wear this and my husband loves it!!!. I've reviewed this product on my YouTube channel  my favorite perfumes
Nina V.
Umm al-Bawaki
This is my absolute favorite fragrance!! I think it smells so wonderful and light and it wears all day. It is expensive but definitely worth it to me because I love the smell so much. I used to work at Ulta and I would recommend it to all my customers. I buy mine at Ulta and you can wait for their holiday sale where they sometimes send coupons for fragrance (if you're platinum) or you can get a free gift with the fragran
Hanan F.
THIS PERFUME IS MY FAV I SWEAR THIS GOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMELL EVER
I love this perfume truly love this <3
This is pure heaven !! It smells expensive and rich rose <3 smell of love like every time I smell it I feel like I'm flying it gives me high and good vibes also I've bought two bottles *_*

Giorgio Armani Fashion House

#si #perfumes #love
Manar M.
This product is one of the best types currently available and its prices are suitable and remain constant for more than 12 hours I advise girls to try it because it is very beautiful
Clara R.
Si is the most stunning scent I have ever had the pleasure of spritzing myself with! We all aim to have a wearable scent that is long lasting, the signature scent that passers by or friends will immediately stop you and ask 'what is that perfume you're wearing?' Well this ladies is definitely that scent! I'm always conscious with a perfume that I cannot smell it on myself but Si is that scent which lingers forever... Timeless, sultry but sweet at the same time. I save this perfume for when I really want to be indulgent.
Christine N.
My initial though upon smelling this perfume on myself was that it was a spicy floral. I would say the spice is stronger than the floral which seems to be more in the background to support the spice. If I had to sum up this fragrance in one word it would be exotic.

I find it to be a sophisticated, mature and unique fragrance. It is warm, sweet and almost sensual due to all the spice and slight nectar incense like quality, but not in that young, cloying or gourmand way. More like in a fine wine way. There is a woodiness in the base notes as well. It is a strong and distinctive fragrance, but not masculine. This is great for evening or for the fall and winter especially.

This is definitely an exotic and unique fragrance with a lot of complexity during wear which dries down evenly and beautifully, which is rare.
IMAN E.
It is a fragrance that smells very good, I have only good returns. I am often asked what perfume I am wearing. I find that it has a pretty good outfit, it is a perfume that I recommend. It is very feminine and bewitching Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de ParfumYves Saint Laurent
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back