BY GIORGIO ARMANI #8 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

• Does this have long staying power ?? 16 Answers
  • EEst-ce que cette parfume est belle ?1 Answers
  • Im currently using Giorgio Armani's 'Sí' perfume... BEST ...2 Answers
Keeley C.
Folkestone
Nice winter fragrance. Very strong so not much is needed to win someone over. Pretty basic bottle. One thing I love it’s that the lid actually stays on when it’s in your bag! Simple things 😂 I would recommend this perfume! It smells lovely!
Nina F.
London, Streatham
Another armani favourite 👍 really sweet scent just like Armani code it has a unique scent. I am a regular fan always on my holiday list. Price is amazing for how expensive it smells. It lasts long and I always purchase a bottle before I run out!
Fozya A.
Bristol, Bristol
this fragrance is everythinggg♥️👌👏👏👏subtle notes of flowers and aroma that lastsss all day longg♥️♥️vry feminine and last whole day♥️♥️♥️i am happy that i.own this♥️♥️♥️♥️👌👏
Carolin W.
NORS, Wellingborough
I am so in love with the #armanisi edp perfume. Recently got it for my Birthday from hubby and it’s just a timeless classic, sweet yet a little bitter undertone and subtle enough to wear at any time. Long lasting and bloomy. If you haven’t tried it, you must! It’s awesome! #influenster Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Parfum Spray
Gigi M.
I like this perfume , it s more likely made for women over 25y o I d say , but the problem is that it s so commun like I don't know about you but I don't like to smell like everybody but that s the ba thing about any good perfume , i still recommend it tho 🌹
sara b.
oslo
Love this perfume! I originally bought a sample pack from Sephora (you pick your fave and return voucher for a full size of fave) this was my favorite! Never would have picked it off the shelf. I get so many compliments on it! Buying again now!
Nicola W.
I remember a lazy walking past me smelling AMAZING and I had to ask her what perfume she was wearing, and she told me Si. It is my new fav it smells so sweet! The small lasts really well and I’m always being complimented it.
Arianna D.
This scent is one of the most elegants I own. Is sweet but with a hint of wood at the end. It is super expensive but a little bit goes a long way and it is really long lasting. It’s great for a self-gift this Christmas 😁
Phoebe T.
Staines road west , Sunbury upon Thames
One of my favourite fragrances of all time. It’s super sexy, feminine and lasts on the skin all day. It’s a light floral scent but isn’t too overpowering. I’ll continue to repurchase this when I run out because I love it!
Ana V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh gosh! I cannot lobe this perfume more! It is sensual, playful, girly, mature....I love wearing it especially on a date night or a night out. I receive so many compliments with it! I love it so much that I have a backup haha
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?