BY GIORGIO ARMANI #9 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Isabella T.
Whitstable, England
Best. Perfume. Ever. I got this perfume a year ago and haven’t worn a different perfume scent. It has the most amazing scent and lasts all day. It is quite pricey but it is amazing and works for both winter and summer. It has notes of musk and smells absolutely delicious. Would not recommend because I want it all to myself 😝
sara b.
oslo
Love this perfume! I originally bought a sample pack from Sephora (you pick your fave and return voucher for a full size of fave) this was my favorite! Never would have picked it off the shelf. I get so many compliments on it! Buying again now!
Phoebe T.
Staines road west , Sunbury upon Thames
One of my favourite fragrances of all time. It’s super sexy, feminine and lasts on the skin all day. It’s a light floral scent but isn’t too overpowering. I’ll continue to repurchase this when I run out because I love it!
Arianna D.
This scent is one of the most elegants I own. Is sweet but with a hint of wood at the end. It is super expensive but a little bit goes a long way and it is really long lasting. It’s great for a self-gift this Christmas 😁
Karra F.
ARBROATH, ARBROATH
One of my favourites - would 100% recommend. Great smell -light, sweet and flowery. I felt the smell lasted a long time and had many compliments from people. Although it seems pricey, it is most definitely worth it!! 💕
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
this fragrance it's delicious! delicate and at the same time strong, sweet but not too much, it lasts all day without getting you tired! it's my favorite perfume !
A bit expensive but I have to give 5 stars anyway :P
Rebecca R.
Red Deer
I love this fragrance, however I don’t think the notes smell the same on me as described. It have pear, Amber musk and freesia. It smells very feminine to me, light fresh and slightly sweet. Wears will against my skin
maria p.
via costantino de crescenzo 22
Mi è stato regalato questo profumo! Beh che dire è stato un amore a prima vista .. la fragranza è stupenda una spruzzata ti rimane per giorni anche lavando i vestiti rimane quel profumo così dolce e delicato adoro
Rebecca C.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Such a beautiful fragrance if you like Chanel Mademoiselle and Lancome La Vie Est Belle you'll love this this will be so up your street it's such a feminine fragrance and lasts sooo long on the skin (for me anyway) this is one of my staple fragrances
Charlotte M.
South normanton, Alfreton
Very lovely perfume for daily wear and a nice size to put into your handbag! Very subtle but lovely smell😍 is affordable in comparison to other brands, I’m now on my second bottle however it is long lasting ❤️❤️
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back