BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Minoucha M.
batna
I'm in love with this wonderful parfum.it's not too strong ans it's not too light.juste perfect with a floral sent. I would realllly recommend this to all especially if your buying it as a gift for someone special
Emily L.
This perfume is my favourite every time I wear it I always get complimented on it! It’s such a sophisticated scent that both young and more mature people can wear! It’s so unique I have not been able to find another fragrance that could be a dupe, well worth the price!!
Benish E.
This perfume is one of my favourite day perfumes
It has a very unique smell. I first tried it when I received a sample in a magazine and since its one of my favourite perfumes.
Mary E.
Red deer , AB
Of the 25 perfume bottles I own, this is ALWAYS my go to! The cypre & currant nectar are so perfect. It lasts all day without being overpowering, and I get so many compliments whenever I wear it. One spray is all you need. The value for price is well worth it.
Liga V.
In love with this !!! It smells very classy and it is not the Offensive type and is very soft and chic. You cannot go wrong with this perfume because it's not something you haven't smelled before so it is not the most unique smell but still very pleasant , sexy, classy and feminine! I would definitely recommend it!
Lauren S.
IPSWICH, IPSWICH
This is my favourite "grown girl" perfume! I always feel sophisticated and awesome when I have this on. Its less sweet than what I usually go for but the fragrance is to die for. I wear this whenever I go out anywhere nice and I am always getting compliments
Bethany A.
Hertfordshire , St Albans
This has to be my favourite perfume. I was bought it as a gift and I'll never go back! I work in retail and always receive compliments when wearing this. Last for long periods too which many perfumes don't manage to do. Defiantly a sweet smell.
Jessica S.
Runaway Bay
I’ve had this in my perfume collection for about a year now and use at AT LEAST once a week and the bottle is still well over half way full. It is an amazing scent it lasts ages and you really don’t need to use much for it to smell all day long
Jasmina S.
When I first saw this name I wanted it. As parfume lover this one was just one in my collection. It is great for those who wants something that will make them feel more feminine and sensational. Love,love and love. Recommendations for this one!
linda s.
Kelowna
Smells like fresh plums but with a settle base.. good for all seasons and suits the best with a black jacket! Very long lasting, bought it at the bay. I have recommended this to so many friends of mine and they all went purchasing this haha.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back