BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional. see more...

Michela C.
My mom uses this and it smelles soo good! First of all it is a lot particular; plus the smell doesn't vanish after an entire day, and everyone keeps asking us which fragrance we're wearing. Really really amazing.
I received a sample of this perfume in the post. I was pleasantly surprised. It has a nice fresh scent. Long lasting. Wearable as an everyday fragrance as well. Decent price for a perfume too. Would recommend.
Emily M.
Inverclyde, Greenock
Well what can i say, this perfume is to die for... smells amazing! Packaging is soo cute! Honestly fan girling over this perfume its unreal! Very pricey but long lasting and sooo worth every penny
ahlem b.
This is a lovely fragrant, that leaves me feeling beautiful with the added compliments from everyone. This is a must have. It is not the usual sweet fruity kind of scent but one that is so intricate in design its so hard to explain its perfection . This product lasts all day and is actually affordable in price when compared to other high end perfumes,i like it very much
Michelle Y.
Fitzroy, ['', '', 'Belfast ']
One of my all time favourite perfumes. It has such a distinctive smell and I have received so many compliments since I have started wearing it. It's not too overpowering or overly fruity
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
I bought this for my friend and she said, "Nj.... The perfume is soooo absolutely, 1000% lovely..like im head over heels luuuuuvving it '''''... Thank you very much '". It's gift worthy for sure.
Benamor S.
I love this fragrance very much and its fragrance is very refreshing and long lasting. I had one packed and I tried it immediately and wanted to get one original. I hope you would send it to me and I would be very grateful to you. thank you influenster
Amel Z.
Rabat
Fall and winter are around the corner yey ! And Si is absolutly the perfect scent for the cold season ! It's warm , sexy and i can still smell it on my coats from last winter !
Ramsha S.
Peterborough, ON
I think this is my favourite fragrance of all time. I spray it even when I'm at home. It just smells so delicious. It's very sweet but not a sickly sweet- it's a mature sweet scent and dries down so nicely. I love this fragrance.
Julia R.
ringstedt
This Sí Parfüm is My Favorite Parfüm ever. This Stays the hole day on your Body and clothes. I Got it in a Gift set for My last Birthday and I still have a Bit in there.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?