BY GIORGIO ARMANI #8 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

• Does this have long staying power ?? 16 Answers
  • EEst-ce que cette parfume est belle ?1 Answers
  • Im currently using Giorgio Armani's 'Sí' perfume... BEST ...2 Answers
Luma L.
sweet scent but not sickening sweet, leaves a nice markable soft smell, the kind of smell that makes people ask you "what perfume are you wearing?" The packaging is very minimalist which makes it even fancier looking, I'm almost out of mine and I'm 100% going to buy another one because this perfume is my absolute favorite Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Parfum Spray
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I brought this product last year and it is one of my favorites.

With other fragrances I have found I need to 'top up' throughout the day, but this is not the case with Si Intense. It smells amazing and is great for day-to-day use, as well as evenings.

I get so many compliments when I wear it.

It's the same price as other high end fragrances and it's totally worth it.
Stevie A.
This product is absolutely amazing! I received this from my partner last Christmas and I became completely obsessed with it! I have not been able to purchase it again myself but hoping I get it again for Christmas or if not it’s cheaper on Boxing Day! Best perfume I’ve ever had, scent works perfect on me and clings like nothing else! Love love love this product!
Femke H.
Heijningen
I got this parfum for my moms birthday and now she never wants another parfume. She really likes the scent and it’s long lasting. The bottle looks simple but beautifull. When she was wearing this parfum people asked her many times what parfum she using.
pink g.
Salmiya, Hawally
This is a very classy perfume, I absolutely love this scent . Love this perfume; it has so many layers! Starts with sweet, fruity top notes, and turns into a complex vanilla scent. it stays on all day, and even more than that. I will repurchase over and over again!
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Scent is so sweet and dreamy. Can be a bit strong at times but will definitely last you all day. My favourite scents are ysl black opium, Chanel coco madmoissel and this and out of the three this is definitely the strongest and the most long lasting!! Love it
lara w.
London
Sweetness pour down your neck... ugh so satisfied! It lasts in my clothes forever and in my neck until I take a shower. The first time I got it I wasn’t expecting it to smell like that, I was SHOOK because I get dizzy when I buy strong perfumes. The scent is amazing it’s kinda like those flavors of the body shop and in the same time stronger and in a luxury beautiful bottle! My favorite perfume is flower bomb but sadly I ran out of it. I used to spray it al around my body!! The school hallways smelled like flower-bomb, students recognized my strong fragrance. And I’ll more more than happy to buy it again and this time I’ll only spray it on my neck.☺️
Jessica P.
My new absolutely favourite perfume. The smell is amazing, sweet and a little sexy but not too sweet that it’s sickly. A little vanilla musk that you can’t get enough of. The staying power is amazing and I literally smell good all day long.
Saemah S.
london
The most beautiful fragrance I’ve come across! I bought my 50ml bottle from The Perfume Shop in UK Westfield Stratford
I think this fragrance is by far the best for special occasions. It has a beautiful soft smell; not to strong and not to light x
I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS x
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
By far my favourite perfume 👌🏼 I would compare this to YSL black opium as it is in the more gourmand scent range, however nothing compares to Armani Si, I get sooooo many compliments when I wear this perfume! This is my scent!!! I literally spray everything in this stuff 👌🏼 lasts a really long time too! I spray it on my clothes and it’ll still be there at the end of the day! Perfection in a bottle!!! Price is pretty high, but by far worth every single penny!!!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?