BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
By far my favourite perfume 👌🏼 I would compare this to YSL black opium as it is in the more gourmand scent range, however nothing compares to Armani Si, I get sooooo many compliments when I wear this perfume! This is my scent!!! I literally spray everything in this stuff 👌🏼 lasts a really long time too! I spray it on my clothes and it’ll still be there at the end of the day! Perfection in a bottle!!! Price is pretty high, but by far worth every single penny!!!
Sarah H.
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this
company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name
is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in
my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at
The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I
have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this
Products, and I want to review this Products
Leona M.
This is a very feminine scent, it has blackcurrant in its top note so it starts off quite fruity but because of its freesias in the heart it turns into a beautiful floral musk after some time. It's lasting power is great and it's a fragrance that lingers all day.
Labrini P.
Brighton, MA
I love this perfume. It’s very classy and fresh and warm at the same time. It last forever on my skin. The first time I wore this was at the beach and every time I smell it I think of great times and it fixes my mood. I always get compliments when I wear this
Anne E.
Nice perfume. It’s sweet but not too young. Definitely a day-time perfume. It’s great mixing with other heavier perfumes. Bottle looks really nice, only con is that it is a lot of extra glass on it that weighs the bottle down if you want to travel with it.
Roxane D.
Très bon produit avec une très bonne odeur. Pour ma part je l'ai reçu en coffret avec deux crème pour le corps a l'intérieur. C'est un cadeau parfait c'est l'un de mes parfums préférés et il s'écoule très lentement, on en a pour un bout de temp. J'adore
Anna W.
Bamberg
I won this parfume and love this parfume. Its for me little bit to sweet, so I use this parfume for winter. Parfume holds on skin normal time. I cant say that it holds 24 hours, but enough long. This beautiful feminine bottle. If I want have again I dont know, this parfume can not be my main parfume, because I like to use in winter or when its cold.
Daniela S.
Oh my dayzzz! Amazing! 2 puffs are more than enough for me for one whole day! I spray it on my way to work and when I come home from work I get complimented on how lovely it smells! Loveeeeeee it!! Didn’t expect it to be so so good! Very pleased!
Georgia H.
My Partner purchased me this perfume for Christmas wasn't 100% of the smell initially when I sprayed it on my wrist. However once the smell worn in I loved it! It's very different to all of the perfumes I own. You can definitely tell this is a high end designer perfume it lasts for ages. I have spayed it on all my scarfs and I can still smell it after a few weeks. The cost was very pricey but definitely worth it. As soon as it runs out I shall be purchasing another bottle!
Sunehra T.
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
I’m more into celebrity endorsed perfumes so I wasn’t quite pleased receiving at first. But, oh my. I’ve been using this regularly since June. It’s pretty strong but not like too strong. It’s not very “dark” but it has a power to it. I personally have a thing for pretty bottles so I’d give this bottle a 10/10. It’s pretty long lasting as well!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back