BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional. see more...

Katja B.
Spentrup
This has become my favorite parfume this year! I wear it almost every day and I always get complimented while wearing it. It lasts a very long time and you only need 1-2 sprays. It can be a little strong if you're sensitive to perfume sents, but personally I dont mind it at all. Love it!
Saemah S.
london
The most beautiful fragrance I’ve come across! I bought my 50ml bottle from The Perfume Shop in UK Westfield Stratford
I think this fragrance is by far the best for special occasions. It has a beautiful soft smell; not to strong and not to light x
I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS x
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
By far my favourite perfume 👌🏼 I would compare this to YSL black opium as it is in the more gourmand scent range, however nothing compares to Armani Si, I get sooooo many compliments when I wear this perfume! This is my scent!!! I literally spray everything in this stuff 👌🏼 lasts a really long time too! I spray it on my clothes and it’ll still be there at the end of the day! Perfection in a bottle!!! Price is pretty high, but by far worth every single penny!!!
Labrini P.
Orland Park, IL
I love this perfume. It’s very classy and fresh and warm at the same time. It last forever on my skin. The first time I wore this was at the beach and every time I smell it I think of great times and it fixes my mood. I always get compliments when I wear this
Anne E.
Nice perfume. It’s sweet but not too young. Definitely a day-time perfume. It’s great mixing with other heavier perfumes. Bottle looks really nice, only con is that it is a lot of extra glass on it that weighs the bottle down if you want to travel with it.
Ãm Î.
I'm going to be completely honest. I was flipping through People Magazine or InStyle and through every flip I could smell the most beautifully classic perfume. I kept flipping through the pages until I got to the Si Ad. And I dug my nose in that ad. The perfume is so unique and wonderful. I haven't smelled anything like it. Its long lasting and that day I dug my nose in the ad I got so many compliments. Although right now I can't purchase it I'm saving up for it. And I know this is going to be one of my signature all time favorite perfumes.
Roxane D.
Très bon produit avec une très bonne odeur. Pour ma part je l'ai reçu en coffret avec deux crème pour le corps a l'intérieur. C'est un cadeau parfait c'est l'un de mes parfums préférés et il s'écoule très lentement, on en a pour un bout de temp. J'adore
Anna W.
Bamberg
I won this parfume and love this parfume. Its for me little bit to sweet, so I use this parfume for winter. Parfume holds on skin normal time. I cant say that it holds 24 hours, but enough long. This beautiful feminine bottle. If I want have again I dont know, this parfume can not be my main parfume, because I like to use in winter or when its cold.
Daniela S.
Oh my dayzzz! Amazing! 2 puffs are more than enough for me for one whole day! I spray it on my way to work and when I come home from work I get complimented on how lovely it smells! Loveeeeeee it!! Didn’t expect it to be so so good! Very pleased!
Georgia H.
My Partner purchased me this perfume for Christmas wasn't 100% of the smell initially when I sprayed it on my wrist. However once the smell worn in I loved it! It's very different to all of the perfumes I own. You can definitely tell this is a high end designer perfume it lasts for ages. I have spayed it on all my scarfs and I can still smell it after a few weeks. The cost was very pricey but definitely worth it. As soon as it runs out I shall be purchasing another bottle!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?