BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Rivas A.
florida
Best perfume ever you should give it a try so soft and nice best perfume ever ever .......................
Destiny G.
So wanna smell this perfume how does it smell is it nice packaging? Where can you buy this perfume helppp
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
One of my most favorite fragrances yet. I recently received a gift set as a gift and I'm in love with it
Taylor K.
My FAVORITE perfume! The perfect balance of sweet and floral. Love putting it on every day, and it lasts!
Melanie D.
My husband bought this for me. It’s a great scent. Not too sweet. I wear it more in the fall and winter .
Annie G.
Odessa, TX
Es un perfume super duradero y tienene un aroma suave, liguero pero te dura todo el dia.................
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Love this! Smells great and lasts all day. I highly recommend this fragrance. It's sexy and youthful.
Nida 💞.
los Angeles
I am in love with the fragrance of Si. It is long lasting at the perfect strong fragrance for ladies!
👑Onpoint P.
IL
Omg, this perfume is so classy. I love to wear it to work and I use it daily! Its worth every penny!!
Christine P.
Lancaster
This perfume is just beautiful. There is no other way to describe it. It makes me feel very feminine.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?