BY GIORGIO ARMANI #8 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

• Does this have long staying power ?? 16 Answers
  • EEst-ce que cette parfume est belle ?1 Answers
  • Im currently using Giorgio Armani's 'Sí' perfume... BEST ...2 Answers
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
No es un olor de otro mundo, prefiero mil veces el Giorgio Armani Beauty Sí Intense Eau de Parfum es OTRO NIVEL !!!
Michelle R.
Green Bay, WI
What a beautiful scent! If only I would be able to describe it in words! One of the best scents of perfumes I have ever had!
Georgia B.
tallahassee
One of my favorite perfumes as well! This scent is unlike most others I have ever smelled and it is strong but in a good way!
Gaby R.
Laredo, TX
I LOVE the scent of this perfume. It is long lasting and smooth. Nothing too strong. It is a very smooth and classy perfume.
Gabby A.
West Covina, CA
I love this perfume it's my go to day or night I got a sample and used it all up in a week and decided to buy the full size
Brenda G.
McAllen
I smelled this perfume on my mom and I absolutely loved it. Had to go and get one for myself. Love that the smell is soft.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Wanted to love this but sadly doesn't last on my skin. Very pretty and fruity scent which is what I love but doesn't last.
Krista G.
Charlotte, NC
Every time I wear this fragrance, I get compliments! It's also long lasting on my skin which is definitely a plus for me!
Audry A.
Beautiful scent! Very long lasting as well. I found this scent to match the description of the manufacturer very well.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I simply love it 💖 chic design, very nice scent, kinda different that the others, long lasting but not strong. Amazing
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?