BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Angelica M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I was on the hunt for a signature scent and I’m so happy I finally found it! This perfume last all day long. sometimes I’ll turn and get a whiff and I’m like mmm oh wait that’s me lol I love how sexy and mature this scent is I’m 24 but this smell is not too mature either where I smell like my grandma or something. When I wear it I feel sexy, high class, sophisticated and confident idk if that makes sense. I feel like I’m on top I guess I just love it honestly!
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Armani Si is a great everyday fragrance. It's just musky enough to blunt the sweetness, and it's feminine without being flowery. I would say it feels a little more like a colder weather fragrance; its deeper and more complex than maybe you would want in a sundress. I wear this almost daily. Giorgio Armani Si Eau de Parfum
Kristen M.
Love this perfume! This is among my top 3 favorites (besides Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Spray and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum ). I have repurchased this twice and plan on doing it again when I run out. It lasts all day on me and I always get so many compliments when I wear it.
LIZ M.
Mission, TX
i receive  it has a gift for my wedding day fro ma loved friends, aaaaannnnnd Girl!!!!!! it smell like paradise the fresh-spicy touch that every woman in this word have to smell and wear onece in life.... this one is a classic, you have to try it this smells like heaven i think, i really love it as an complete, the formula and everything, get for sure that you are going to receive many compliments about it amazing smell!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This really didn't smell bad at all! I got it as a sample with some other fragrances from Sephora and this stands out between them all! I really do not know how to describe this in the best way to someone, but is has it's own unique smell! I would only suggest spraying it once. It does smell better once is fades a little!
Marion j.
Huntington Beach
This is not my normal fragrance type, but i love the sexy smell it gives that lingers all day. It is a very bold type smell, me and my mom both constantly buy it over and over because it is definitely one of a kind.
Lelu F.
yukon
My heart beats for Armani❤️ it is a great brand with all kinds of wonderful products. Si is one of the classy beautiful fragrances they came out with. Bottle looks beautiful and chic and the smell is beautiful.
Nadya A.
Perris, CA
I absolutely love this perfume!! Smells so good. And it lasts all day through night. I used this for my wedding and Everytime I smell this it takes me back to that day!! By far this is very worth the money.
Wathmie C.
Very classy and it has very unique smell. Im currently using my second bottle and it’s almost done. I don’t wear this perfume everyday. Only for special places and occasions. Great product! Love it ❤️♥️
Tyler H.
 I got this as a gift and I love this scent! it is so sexy feminine and daring! In my opinion, the scent is floral and it lasts pretty long for me. It is something more mature, Usually, I like more sweet and fruity perfumes but this one smells amazing! Buy this perfume you want to try something new and a more grown-up scent. Once you get it you won't want to give it up!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?