BY GIORGIO ARMANI #8 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

• Does this have long staying power ?? 16 Answers
  • EEst-ce que cette parfume est belle ?1 Answers
  • Im currently using Giorgio Armani's 'Sí' perfume... BEST ...2 Answers
Tawny A.
Apple Valley, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The scent last ALL day long!! I had to buy the rollerball to keep with me just because I love it so much!! Lol!!
Hailey O.
Denver
I've never smelt anything like this. I'm in love with this scent and want to wear it everyday. One of my favorite perfumes ever.
Styledby T.
Los Angeles
Yes yes yes. Mon Cheri Amor.... powdery soft, jasmine... He just wanted to get closer..... so how could I say no......yes yes yes
Paola R.
Theirs nothing bad i can say about this perfume. My fav of all time. i repurchase this everytime i run out. this is a MUST HAVE.
Suzanne I.
MILFORD, MA
This is my next perfume! I have a couple of samples and just bought the rollerball! I can't wait to get the full size product!
hafiza k.
Cypress, TX
I tried this perfume at a store and loved it. Everyone asked me what am I wearing. Ever since I have been longing to buy this.
Brianna C.
Purchased at: Elder Beerman
This is the holy grail of perfumes. This is my absolute favorite perfume EVER. it’s light and citrusy with not too much floral.
Marquita H.
Forest, VA
I live the smell of this perfume. I love how the scent lasts without needing to be reapplied. It is well worth the investment.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
Love this perfume!! Long lasting warm beautiful scent. A must have. A little goes a long way. Definitely one of my favorites!!
Tiara W.
Coeburn
I actually just tried this scent through a magazine sample lol 😂😂 but, it smells sooo good. I'd love to try this product again!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?