BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
Love this perfume!! Long lasting warm beautiful scent. A must have. A little goes a long way. Definitely one of my favorites!!
Tiara W.
Coeburn
I actually just tried this scent through a magazine sample lol 😂😂 but, it smells sooo good. I'd love to try this product again!
Marquita H.
Forest, VA
I live the smell of this perfume. I love how the scent lasts without needing to be reapplied. It is well worth the investment.
Georgia B.
tallahassee
One of my favorite perfumes as well! This scent is unlike most others I have ever smelled and it is strong but in a good way!
Michelle R.
Green Bay, WI
What a beautiful scent! If only I would be able to describe it in words! One of the best scents of perfumes I have ever had!
Gaby R.
I LOVE the scent of this perfume. It is long lasting and smooth. Nothing too strong. It is a very smooth and classy perfume.
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
No es un olor de otro mundo, prefiero mil veces el Giorgio Armani Beauty Sí Intense Eau de Parfum es OTRO NIVEL !!!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Wanted to love this but sadly doesn't last on my skin. Very pretty and fruity scent which is what I love but doesn't last.
Gabby A.
West Covina, CA
I love this perfume it's my go to day or night I got a sample and used it all up in a week and decided to buy the full size
Brenda G.
McAllen
I smelled this perfume on my mom and I absolutely loved it. Had to go and get one for myself. Love that the smell is soft.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?