BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Got in a Sephora perfume sampler box and it smells AMAZING! Use my coupon for the free full size for this one! LOVE IT! Stays all day!
Crystal R.
I'm curious about the scent, I was recommended in trying this. The packaging looks prettier than the other scents from the collection.
Tawny A.
Apple Valley, CA
My new fave!!! It smells SO good and literally last ALL day.. I keep the rollerball in my daughters diaperbag ;) So worth the money!!
Kaylor W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this perfume. My boyfriend gave it to me and at first it smells more mature than I am used to, but on me it smells fantastic!
antonia r.
it's a good scent it's not strong or over powering it's a slight sexy scent , i would recommend for anyone even if it's a roller ball
Tawny A.
Apple Valley, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The scent last ALL day long!! I had to buy the rollerball to keep with me just because I love it so much!! Lol!!
Andrea B.
I love this.. Such a great smell and I always get compliments when I put it on. The packaging is so cute! I highly recommend this!
Simran G.
San Jose, CA
iconic smell, my go to perfume always! i love it so much and i would highly recommend to everyone to try it if you haven't already!
Hailey O.
Denver
I've never smelt anything like this. I'm in love with this scent and want to wear it everyday. One of my favorite perfumes ever.
Paola R.
Theirs nothing bad i can say about this perfume. My fav of all time. i repurchase this everytime i run out. this is a MUST HAVE.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back