BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Jewelene J.
Washington, DC
This perfume smells like heaven and is my holy grail.
Lasts, it smells so good. It's unlike any other. This is the big Mac daddy perfume.
shay m.
Mooreville, MS
This is by far my fav perfume. I love love it. Its a lil pricey so don't get too spray happy!! Try it I promise it will not disappoint! !
Diamond S.
Walterboro, SC
Ladies this is my go to perfume I love it. I've gotten so much compliments on this smell. It's light but very noticeable in good way lol
Bianca d.
Alameda, CA
My new go-to fragrance that never fails to make me feel sexy and empowered! Not too strong or too floral, and does not irritate my skin.
Arlyn C.
Doral, FL
WOW! that perfume is divine, love for everyday. I am a lover of perfumes and if you like that nice and sweet scent while I recommend this
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
My mom bought this for me on my birthday and I love the scent is kind of dark and intense but very romantic and extremely sexy love it
Caroline M.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite fragrance of all times! The smell is incredible and stay perfectly on your skin. Expect many compliments while wearing Si!
Jessica R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Pretty, classy scent that won't scare off your work colleagues! I wear this when I want to feel extra girly. Love the subtle spiciness.
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Got in a Sephora perfume sampler box and it smells AMAZING! Use my coupon for the free full size for this one! LOVE IT! Stays all day!
CC M.
This perfume is one of my favourites fragrance to use in any occasion, it's long lasting, and I recommend 100% #DateNightMonthlyFaves.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back