BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Constance N.
There's really not one scent I cant think of by Armani that doesnt smell heavenly! This one is an oldie but goodie! It's literally perfect
Raven T.
Murfreesboro, TN
This fragrance is so sexy and hypnotizing! I spray on right out the shower and it last ALL day! Nothing but compliments when I wear this scent!
Amanda W.
My husband got this for me a couple of years ago and it smells amazing. It reminds me of winter. I suggest to trt this perfume it is go good.
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
My mom had this perfume I’ve used it once and fell in love with. I had to go out and buy myself one. It smells so amazing it’s lasts all day.
Maura J.
Altadena , CA
Yes yes yes Armani you did it again. I love this scent. I was afraid to try it because of how simple it looks but Si is a definite must have.
Maya S.
This is my all time favorite scent! It's not for those who like something light, and it lasts all day without having to spray multiple times.
Deena S.
Mason, MI
This perfume is the mostly amazing smelling perfume! I wear it almost daily and get so many compliments! I love it and HIGHLY recommend it.
Lauren N.
I like this it’s very sexy smell . Alittle spicy but also soft at the same time I like this it lasts all day and I get a lot of compliments
Arlyn C.
Doral, FL
WOW! that perfume is divine, love for everyday. I am a lover of perfumes and if you like that nice and sweet scent while I recommend this
Diamond S.
Walterboro, SC
Ladies this is my go to perfume I love it. I've gotten so much compliments on this smell. It's light but very noticeable in good way lol
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back