BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Taylor T.
Louisville, KY
I'm obsessed. It is pricey but the smell is classic and sexy. I love it so much. If you're looking for a go to scent I recommend splurging on this one.
Lexi L.
willis, TX
I love this perfume, it is hands down my favorite. it smells ridiculously good and when i use it i get so many compliments. it last all day on the skin
Maria H.
This perfume has become one of my favorites the scent is to strong or sweet its in between a musk and flowery..I love it already on my second bottle
Maria h.
North Carolina
I love the Smell On this Prefume. Its Also Long Lasting Which means you Smell Amazing from Day to night. For Better results Use this After you shower
Hannah L.
Georgetown
My mother had used this perfect and she loves it and i've been wanting my own bottle . It smells great and the scent lasts ALL day and even longer!!
Ema V.
I wasn't sure how I felt about it when I first bought it. But then I fell in love with it! Such a great purchase. Smells amazing! Very sophisticated!
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Si is a very seductive musky scent! Not too musky, just the right mixture. The bottle is very nice and I can't wait to buy a full bottle for myself.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells so amazing. It's light and girly, and not too heavy. It's a very flirty perfume which is great for day time. It's been my go-to as of lately.
La Shunda L.
I love the smell of Si. At first its very powerful and then after the scent has been on your body for a while the smell is amazingly unforgettable.
Rocio S.
I love this product , it smells so good , specially to go to work it's the right fragrance for the AM. Perfect it's a must .. It great for ages 18+
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back