BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Kelsie B.
Van Buren, AR
This perfume is my staple scent. I have worn it most days for few years now. It smells flowery with a hint of fresh. The scent isn't too over powering. If you haven't yet, give it a try!
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
I really enjoy how this scent combines the heavy muskier scents with softer florals. If I had to say, I'd guess it leans a little muskier than floral, at least to my nose. I love the rollerball size too because it's easy to apply and carry around.
Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
I bought this perfume when it first came out and it is absolutely a MUST HAVE. This is my fall/winter fragrance. I have to say it is a little pricey but it's so worth it.
Mignonette S.
I love this perfume! It has such a beautiful scent and it lasts all day! It has a very unique scent and I always get compliments when I wear it. I would definitely recommend.
Tamar M.
Atlanta, GA
My mom got this perfume for me for my birthday. It smells really nice. However it has too sweet smell for me. I loved wearing it in the winter but for summer its too sweet and heavy. If anyone here likes sweet smells you would love it
Michele D.
Los Angeles, CA
Has to be one the warmest, sensual scents I own! It's so lovely and lasts all day. Really stuffy, glass bottle! It mellows out very nicely and it maintains mud to low notes!
Ria M.
Love this scent, it does have a lingering scent so make sure to put it directly on clothing. The smell reminds me of a a seducing scent and is wonderful for date night.
Grace E.
This perfume smell sooooo good! I am obsessed. It's great for night time since it has those deeper muskier notes to it, but still smells feminine. It's worth the money.
Taylor D.
This is the best perfume I have ever used! Great fragrance that is never overpowering. The best part, it's long lasting so I don't have to reapply several times a day!
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
This is a unique scent that reminds me a bit of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb but without the weird undertone that I am not fond of. The scent lasts all day on the skin.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
Zulma P.
Does it smell good, how long does it stay like is it long lasting? I have always wanted to try