BY GIORGIO ARMANI #9 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
Ok i may use this way too much but who cares it's amazing! I love love love the way it smells it's so fragrant and lays all day long! Im a bartender at a high volume beach bar and get compliments ALL NIGHT LONG!
Rachel F.
Miami Springs, FL

My all the time favorite spring #perfumes! If you're on the go and want your perfume to last throughout the whole day, try #Armanisi. The scent is not overpowering but floral, perfect for spring!
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't buy this until you have used a whole rollerball of it and liked it. Its the perfect balance between sweet and a bit musky. Whenever I hug my friends they always ask me "What are you wearing?'
Caroline S.
I'm surprised I haven't heard much in the media about this parfum. It is very classy and beautiful. It is exotic but not overpowering. It is feminine but not too girly. I absolutely love it!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
LOVED this scent from the moment I smelled it! Very sensual and great for any occasion. The fact that it comes in a rollerball makes it easy to apply anywhere at any time! Great perfume (:
Kelsie B.
Van Buren , AR
This perfume is my staple scent. I have worn it most days for few years now. It smells flowery with a hint of fresh. The scent isn't too over powering. If you haven't yet, give it a try!
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
I really enjoy how this scent combines the heavy muskier scents with softer florals. If I had to say, I'd guess it leans a little muskier than floral, at least to my nose. I love the rollerball size too because it's easy to apply and carry around.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
I LOVE THIS PERFUME! I just discovered it, and it's amazing. It's girly and mature at the same time. It's floral-y and I just love it. It also stays for a very long time. It's great.
Mignonette S.
I love this perfume! It has such a beautiful scent and it lasts all day! It has a very unique scent and I always get compliments when I wear it. I would definitely recommend.
Michele D.
Los Angeles, CA
Has to be one the warmest, sensual scents I own! It's so lovely and lasts all day. Really stuffy, glass bottle! It mellows out very nicely and it maintains mud to low notes!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back