BY GIORGIO ARMANI #9 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Kim O.
This perfume is my signature scent. I always get compliments when I wear it. It is very warm and sweet. Perfect for a date night or winter time. It is pretty strong and definitely long-lasting. My boyfriend always tells me I smell nice when I'm wearing this.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and really like the scent! It's not too strong and pretty subtle (as my boyfriend didn't notice I was wearing it lol) but it is long lasting. I sprayed this on at 5pm and still smell it the day after on my jacket! Good for office wear.
Lauren L.
Si is absolutely one of my favorite perfumes. I am extremely picky when it comes to perfume. My other fav is Prada Candy. I like fruity florals. Si has a sophisticated fruity, champagnish quality to it. It gets even sexier as you wear it. It is very long lasting, but is not over powering. The roller ball is great to tuck away in your handbag or in your travel bag. I get a lot of compliments on this perfume. Usually if someone hugs me. I will never stop wearing Si. It is a remarkable fragrance by Armani.
Ty M.
Houston
By far one of my favorite scents. Long lasting, a head turner for sure. I get tons of compliments. I prefer this one over YSL’s Black Opium. I am on my second bottle. Will always be in my top five.
Haylee s.
Eagle , ID
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. It’s warm and sultry, and lasts all day. I love to spray it on me and then a little in my hair and so I can smell it all day long. It’s amazing. A little expensive, but not too bad. Would definitely recommend
Alexandra M.
Oxford , OH
I recently purchased this in the largest size and I love it. It smells amazing (I was using Chanel Mademoiselle before this and it was a little too girly for me) and it literally lasts forever. The bottle is gorgeous and looks so cute in my bathroom.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I fell in love with this scent years ago, when it first hit the market. G. Armani never disappoints. The fragrance is awesome and just amazing. I love wearing it to bed, and the smell helps me to calm my senses and sleep. Words can't explain what it does for me.
Angelica M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I was on the hunt for a signature scent and I’m so happy I finally found it! This perfume last all day long. sometimes I’ll turn and get a whiff and I’m like mmm oh wait that’s me lol I love how sexy and mature this scent is I’m 24 but this smell is not too mature either where I smell like my grandma or something. When I wear it I feel sexy, high class, sophisticated and confident idk if that makes sense. I feel like I’m on top I guess I just love it honestly!
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Armani Si is a great everyday fragrance. It's just musky enough to blunt the sweetness, and it's feminine without being flowery. I would say it feels a little more like a colder weather fragrance; its deeper and more complex than maybe you would want in a sundress. I wear this almost daily. Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Parfum Spray
Kristen M.
Love this perfume! This is among my top 3 favorites (besides Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum ). I have repurchased this twice and plan on doing it again when I run out. It lasts all day on me and I always get so many compliments when I wear it.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back