BY GIORGIO ARMANI #9 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
This fragrance is sweet with citrus and has top notes of peach. I really am happy they launched this in an eau de parfum because the toilette does not last on my skin very long.
Heather K.
New Columbia , PA
This perfume smells intensely musky in the bottle, however, when I tried it on my skin I was pleasantly surprised at how sweet it smelled on me. The fragrance lasts all day and is not so overpowering that it can't be worn on an everyday basis. I love it!
Alyssa D.
kailua, HI
At first I felt like it had an overwhelming scent but after awhile of using it I'm in love it doesn't stay super sweet it softens over time and becomes a great everyday scent
shilpa l.
My new love. Firstly I got to smell it in allure magazine but very soon headed to buy it. Mesmerizing smell. At the same time it's sweet, soft and warm. Unusual combination.
Rozalina Y.
Obsessed with this perfume! I got it as a gift because I've been wanting it for a while and I'm in love! It stays on all day so no need to drench yourself in other perfumes
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
I received a smaple of this from sephora and i love it! It has a strong, sweet slightly musky scent when first applied but it dries down to a nice vanilla scent. The only downfall is that it doesn't last long at all...at least on me.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
I am obsessed with this new fragrance!!! I first fell in love with it in a magazine. And when I went to Ulta to purchase, I knew I had to have it. It has such a beautiful smell and I can't get enough of it. Totally worth the money!!
Taylor B.
Absecon, NJ
such a great perfume. it has a light sweet vanilla scent but not too sweet to the point where its sickening. its just such a lovely perfume, i reccomend it to everyone!
Jess G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This scent is absolutely amazing and thanks to Armani Beauty AND Influenster I've been able to test it out for free! I am a first time buyer and will definitely purchase full size! Gorgeous packaging and such a beautiful scent!
Barb T.
Danbury, CT
Addicted! This parfum last very long and the smell gets better as the day goes on. It even lingers on my pillows till the next morning if I sleep with it on. One of my all time favorites already and it is still fairly new!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back