BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Leslie B.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this fragrance. I wasnt sure if I would like it but I absolutely love it. Its sweet and sexy and oerfect for fall. The scent lasts almost all day and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Zoe R.
Douglasville, GA
This is a very sexy fragrance I don't reach for this everyday because it's a little stronger than my usual light floral scents I wear on a daily basis but it's always what I reach for in the evenings.
Jenna Lee B.
Defiantly worth the money. my absolute favorite. it's sweet smelling. if you purchase a Sephora sample set containing this fragrance you are entitled to a free one. I bought it bc I got a free sample when I was checking out. I always recommend it to other people.
Tiffany B.
California , MD
I love this perfume. It works really well with my body chemistry but I think it would work well for a lot of people. It has a really warm and cozy smell in my opinion but not so much that you would consider it an exclusively night time fragrance. I got it as a sample from my scent bird then when I ran out decided I really had to get the full size from my local Sephora.
Melinda K.
Modesto, CA
I love this perfume. Such a subtle scent, but has lasting power. It typically lasts me all day and isn't over powering. It's classy, yet still has that fresh scent to it. My go to perfume!
Gretchen C.
Bonsall, CA
I love this perfume smell - it is a little strong, but super sexy if you use a small amount. I got this for free in exchange for my unbiased review. I love the boldness and maturity it has.
Jeanette T.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is such a pretty and feminine scent, that is also mature. It has great lasting power, and is just enough spice/musk to keep the scent 'warm' without being overpowering. I absolutely love how pretty this smells, and all my friends have complimented!
Johanny C.
Woodland Park, NJ
I'm a blogger and I recently received a free bottle.--This Perfume is perfect for me! I tend to have allergies to perfumes but this one has been great so far. I recommend this product.
Harmony S.
Port Orange, Fl
Great everyday perfume. Sweet and floral scent with a musky undertone. Lasts all day even in the summer so no need to reapply. Beautiful package too. Definitely a winner in my books.
Andrea M.
This is my everyday go to perfume I keep a full size one at home and the small travel size in my purse! It's my signature set now & it smells great! I don't like too strong or floral scents and this is prefect it's feminine without being overbearing!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back