BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Valerie T.
Obsessed, the moment I smelled this perfume I feel in love, it's pricey but it is great and worth it , it last all day on me , it has a sexy but sweet smell! I'm obsessed with it and the packaging is beautiful!
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
It is honestly unreal how good this perfume smells. I'm younger and I wanted a more mature or sophisticated scent and this one is outstanding. Not sweet or floral, just a beautiful scent for anyone to wear
Tashia L.
This is a scent that I did not like. Its too strong for me. I really prefer a fresh/fruity fragrence. It comes Off very strong when you first smell it. It may work for others but not one of my favorites.
Clarisa A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is my go-to favorite scent, it smells luxurious without the strong manly scent, it smells sweet but not too sweet every time I wear it I get complimented and it lasts all day long.
Emmanuel E.
Ridgeland, SC
This is my number 1 perfume, this is a sexy perfume it's a warm perfume with vanilla on and I love that of this perfume, people always ask me what perfume I'm wearing when I have this on perfume on..!
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
I went to Sephora recently and got myself a sample of Si and now I'm so sad it's gone and need more! The price is so worth it, whenever I wear Si I always get lots of compliments. I think my favorite thing about it is the vanilla notes. This is a favorite fall scent of mine.
Trystan S.
First time I sprayed this perfume I fell in love. The bottle is beautiful and the wear time isn't crazy but it's still really good. One of my top favorite perfumes for sure if not my absolute favorite.
Ashley L.
Webster, TX
my favorite perfume as of now, it definitely gives you that sexy woman scent that every female longs for...It's definitely hard to describe in words other than it smells sexy, it lasts a good while on my skin and i wear it everyday if i feel like it not complaints here.
Leslie B.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this fragrance. I wasnt sure if I would like it but I absolutely love it. Its sweet and sexy and oerfect for fall. The scent lasts almost all day and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Pushpita C.
Philadelphia, PA
Classy, Sophisticated and mysterious! Thats how i will define the smell of this particular perfume. I received it as a sample and instantly fell in love with it. I will definitely purchase the full size soon
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back