BY GIORGIO ARMANI #8 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

• Does this have long staying power ?? 16 Answers
  • EEst-ce que cette parfume est belle ?1 Answers
  • Im currently using Giorgio Armani's 'Sí' perfume... BEST ...2 Answers
Martha H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything about this fragrance! I haven't been able to find a scent that beats it. It smells enchanting from the moment I put it on the morning and still smells amazing when I get home in the evening. It's worth every penny.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
I fell in love with this scent when I got a sample in a magazine. It is a little more pricey than I like normally but it's a beautiful, subtle and grown-up scent. It's a little floral, a tiny bit spicy...but nothing overwhelming. Love, love love it!
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
This is a very sweet smell. It lasts on the skin for around 6 hours, but the smell is too sweet for my taste. The packaging is beautiful and you get a lot for your money. I went through two bottles before deciding it wasn't for me
Jenny J.
Garden grove , CA
Classy yet flirty all at the same time. It's a scent you'd wear on a night out or a first date. It's floral but has some mysterious scents of musk that keeps making you want to spray more. It's a must have for your collection.
Alexis u.
Dallas, TX
Such a nice, yet sophisticated scent. You can really wear it anywhere. Its mature enough to be worn out somewhere fancy, but not overbearing to where you couldn't wear this as an every day scent if you really liked it. The bottle is very simple but pretty as well.
Lacey T.
Oxford, MS
My husband got me this for my winter scent. The warmness of the perfume is just amazing. This stays on all day and it's just such a "mature" smell as opposed to all my floral scents. It's very worth the high price tag.
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV
This perfume is the best thing I’ve come across by , it smells so luxurious and fresh makes me feel all boujee when i wear it out. I think ive gone through 3 bottles already, plus it last a super long time , you do get used to the scent and forget you have it on until you get a compliment on it . I have gotten my mom and sisters addicted to it as well. Definitely give it a try!
Yuri  K.
Bakersfield, CA
Omg I can't even begin to explain my love for this perfume! I think it's my all time favorite and I just might make it my signature smell. It has a strong sweet smell when you first apply it but after a few min it settles into a warm soft vanilla type of smell. My favorite thing about it is it last all day!
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Oh my god! Holy grail. I love this perfume, the smell is not comparable to anything in my opinion. It's musky and mature, but with a bit of a floral and fresh scent, the perfect scent for me. I cannot live without this!
Emma P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this as an everyday perfume. I do not like floral scents but the slight undertones are not overpowering. The scent is subtle but lasts all day. I work with students all day and I constantly get complimented by the little ones. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?