BY GIORGIO ARMANI #9 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Babli R.
Woodside, NY
Current obsession and I love it! It the perfect fragrance. Not to floral and not at all citrus smelling. It last me a whole day and maybe a small spray if I want to extend my work day into a night event. The packaging is just so super cute!
Nicole F.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I have been wearing the same Victoria's secret perfume for years and then I got a sample of this with my order from Sephora and I immediately fell in love with it. I am so obsessed with it and went out and bought the big bottle from Sephora and I think it will be well worth the money you spend on it. The bottle was a lot larger than I expected and I know this will last a long time. You only need a few sprays and it smells amazing!! I am happy I splurged for this perfume.
Oksana K.
I love this! It's my favorite perfume ever! One spray does you for the whole day. It's definitely worth your money. I got it from sephora and will definitely recommend it and buy it again! I love this one and would love to try the new one
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
it's sweet, floral, feminine without being sickly, granny like or too powdery. it's a very light, yummy sensual scent. I think it suits all adults, but especially young adults. I love this scent so much. you can get it for $50 at costco!
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I fell in love with this fragrance as soon as I tested it in a store. The combination of black currant and spices is so captivating. I love fruity sweet perfumes. So if you aren't into sweet fragrance, you should probably skip this one.
Natalie G.
Blue island , IL
I absolutely love this fragrance!!! I was introduced to it in the spring time and am still wearing it in the fall. It is a strong fragrance on the more sexier side. It is definitely very sophisticated and elegant. It is perfect for the fall and winter. It's very similar to YSL Black Opium, slightly sweeter and not as musky.
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
I am so happy I was able to receive this perfume!! I love it!! The bottle's design is perfect! My new favorite!! It has a sexy scent. My husband loved the scent! I love how it has a long lasting smell! I'll definitely purchase this after I'm done!!
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Beautiful seductive scent. A little dab will totally do! I have the roller ball and barely used any of it in two months of pretty steady wear. I am awful at describing scents but its not a floral perfume, it is a very sensual one.
Martha H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything about this fragrance! I haven't been able to find a scent that beats it. It smells enchanting from the moment I put it on the morning and still smells amazing when I get home in the evening. It's worth every penny.
Aileen B.
Dublin, OH
Beautiful, spicy, warm fragrance. On the more sophisticated side, but still day time appropriate. Lasting power is great, as it is a parfum. Sephora constantly gives out samples of this perfume, so check it out!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back