BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Daisy P.
Sparks, NV
You a little spicy and sweet? Well this amazing roller will keep you rolling! With the great combination of musk and sweet flowery, sounds odd or a lot but Armani has made it werk. And one of the greatest part of this perfume is that if you spray/roll earlier in your day you will notice a different scent! The magical powers of Sí will linger on you and changer before your nose.
Zulma b.
Gulf Breeze, FL
You had me at patchouli! I would love to receive this awesome product for review. I am currently revamping my blog to a more natural sustainable theme. I want to show people that it is possible to do so and still enjoy the brands they love! #DateNightMonthlyFaves
Leah D.
A long-lasting, feminine scent. I would say the top notes are warm vanilla, some earth tones, and also floral notes. It's a modern (not powdery or overpowering) scent that's perfect for a night out or a day at work. Would absolutely purchase from Sephora again!
Emily Z.
Love! Love! Love! I wore Clinique Happy in my younger days and I was ready to graduate to an adult perfume without getting too “spicy” in my scent. This is such a light, beautiful scent. Reminds me of cotton candy when you first apply but within 5 minutes the woodsy, vanillas scents start to come out. It’s just a peaceful, elegant scent that lingers in the best way.
Sophia B.
Reno
Smell is Soft floral tones. Worth the price fragrance long lasting, smells great all day! Bottle is nice and sturdy, I've dropped it and still in tact. Got my bottle at Macy's  in Meadowood Mall in Reno. I would defenetly be purchasing this again!
Molly C.
Broomfield, CO
First of all I love Georgio Armani fragrances. This one is no different. I bought this at Macy's and I love it. The smell if classic and sophisticated with a hint of florals. It lasts most of the day. I get so many compliments on it and it is my go to perfume.
Amber M.
Elkins, WV
This perfume is fabulous. I'm usually into fruity citricy scents but this one is different. It is a very clean classy scent. My boyfriend absolutely loves when I wear this, and so do my friends. I think the smell is a little more mature in such a good way.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This is a lovely scent. It has some hints of vanilla, but it's a bit floral (not too much at the same time) it's very light, but has a warmness about it that makes it very unique. This is perfect for someone looking for a more sophisticated and mature scent that doesn't make you smell like you left a nursing home. Perfect gift for a wife, girlfriend, or bestie.
Jessica R.
Kenmore , NY
I really love the smell of this perfume. It's floral and sweet. However, after applying it to my wrist and wearing it for a while, the scent was just overpowering sweet. Not the scent for me. But I keep the samples of it from magazines in my pajama drawer.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love love LOVE this perfume!!! It might be a little on the pricey side but it's totally worth it!! I recommend it to everyone! I'm a repeat user when it comes to this perfume! Once I'm finished I have another back up! Give it a try and you won't regret it!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
Zulma P.
Does it smell good, how long does it stay like is it long lasting? I have always wanted to try