BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional. see more...

Jessica R.
Kenmore , NY
I really love the smell of this perfume. It's floral and sweet. However, after applying it to my wrist and wearing it for a while, the scent was just overpowering sweet. Not the scent for me. But I keep the samples of it from magazines in my pajama drawer.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love love LOVE this perfume!!! It might be a little on the pricey side but it's totally worth it!! I recommend it to everyone! I'm a repeat user when it comes to this perfume! Once I'm finished I have another back up! Give it a try and you won't regret it!
Amber M.
Elkins, WV
This perfume is fabulous. I'm usually into fruity citricy scents but this one is different. It is a very clean classy scent. My boyfriend absolutely loves when I wear this, and so do my friends. I think the smell is a little more mature in such a good way.
Lexi L.
willis, TX
Hands down my favorite perfume ever! this the most amazing perfume i have ever owned i am totally and completely in love with it it smells so absolutely amazing. i know it's a bit pricey but it last such a long time. definitely get your hands on it
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Oh My Gooooodness! I love this fragrance. It is so sexy, confident, and elegant. It has a warm sweet, floral, light musky scent. Perfect for work or night time. It is a beautiful scent for a woman. I will definitely repurchase this perfume- it is gorgeous!
Aishat S.
This is my favorite perfume. It's sweet and light. It's a great perfume for everyday. I think I have grown out of it, though. It was amazing for my last year of high school and my first year of college, but as I am growing up nor will think I would prefer a more mature cent. It definitely filed it role well when it was needed, but I out grew it.
Patty G.
This is one of those perfumes that you walk and leave your perfume smell everywhere!
It smells amazing I love it I do recommend it to anyone. It is pricey but you will be ask a lot what perfume are you using I got mines at Macy's the perfume shop.
Mallory S.
Webster, NY
This smells amazing! At least, it does in the bottle and in perfume ads. I purchased this perfume with high hopes. Unfortunately, as some of the notes wore off... I began to smell like a bottle of sunscreen. I ended up having to return it, hence not giving this a full 5 stars. Each individual wears perfume different. Something that smells like a bouquet on your friend could smell like something completely different on you! I'm bummed this perfume didn't wear well on me.
Babli R.
Woodside, NY
Current obsession and I love it! It the perfect fragrance. Not to floral and not at all citrus smelling. It last me a whole day and maybe a small spray if I want to extend my work day into a night event. The packaging is just so super cute!
Nicole F.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I have been wearing the same Victoria's secret perfume for years and then I got a sample of this with my order from Sephora and I immediately fell in love with it. I am so obsessed with it and went out and bought the big bottle from Sephora and I think it will be well worth the money you spend on it. The bottle was a lot larger than I expected and I know this will last a long time. You only need a few sprays and it smells amazing!! I am happy I splurged for this perfume.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?