BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Cheyenne B.
Apo, AE
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I have purchased it multiple times and plan to continue. I really like the way it smells on me personally. This is a scent that can be worn on a daily basis or for a night out. Definitely recommend this product.
Samantha M.
Revere ma
This is my all time favorite fragrance. I wear this so much that since last December I have gone through 2 bottles and actually need to purchase another. It is pricey but totally worth it. I can first apply this perfume at 8 am and can still smell it on me at 5 pm with no retouches. Its a very warm and musky scent, but also has a floral sweetness too it without being overwhelmed. Whenever I wear this I always get compliments or questions about what it is. I'm so glad that a worker at Sephora recommended this to me because it is easily my favorite fragrance hands down.
Mideline C.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is the most delicious perfume ever, i remember when i first smell this I wanted to eat myself up that's how awsome it smell. Sí is more in the sweet side if someone don't like sweet fragrance then stay away. This juicy perfume will get you many compliments and it last about 6-8 hours on me.
Crystal G.
I'm obsessed with the scent. I've been loving this fragrance ever since it came out. The scent isn't that strong - it won't give me a headache - but strong enough to leave a nice trail in the air as I walk around. The staying power is great - I apply it in the morning before leaving the house and if I don't shower in the evening, I'll wake up the next morning still smelling nice - and so will my whole bed!
Naik C.
I consider this fragrance classic and elegant , which may be targeting women 30 and older. When I used I feel sophisticated. It can be used to be indoors , or if you work in an office for example, is perceived as subtle and immersive way for many hours without being intrusive fragrance. It has nothing to do with sports or outdoor . I recommend it for use in night parties , weddings .
Brittany M.
Charleston, WV
I absolutely love this perfume! I'm a bank teller and one work day while I was with a customer I couldn't get over how good she smelt. Normally I wouldn't bother asking what the scent was, but I was entranced by the smell and knew I had to know what it was so I could immediately go by it for myself. I'm so glad that I did. It's my favorite perfume that I've ever come across. It doesn't take many pumps to get the smell you're wanting. One spritz is all you need, which makes up since it's a little more on the pricey side. So worth the price though! Love it!
Donne E.
My signature scent. I love this fragrance so so much! It's slightly floral but more deep/cologne-esque. It's easily layered with other perfumes. It's a mature scent, meaning not for teeny boppers, but it isn't a Grammy smell either. It's sooo nice. I'm not that great at describing scents so I'd definitely go test the smell at Sephora or something.
Marisol S.
I got this as a sample in the mail and tried it, it last all day, it smells amazing and I got sooooooo many complimented and just loved it sooooooooooo much that I went and bought it the next week!
jessica d.
Havana, FL
This is one perfume I will steadily repurchase when I run out. I loveeee this perfume soo much. I first saw Kathleen lights ranting about how much she loved this scent so I decided to give it a sniff at my local Marcy's. Couldn't leave the store without it after I finished doing what I came there for I found myself right back at the counter purchasing the full size of this amazing perfume. If you've never smelled this. SMELL IT. Your nose will thank you.
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
I got this as a gift, and had never heard of it before. Its a very classy scent. It reminds of a woman with her life together! Its not overwhelming unless you smother yourself in it and it last all day for me. Now I need a foxy suit, some sexy heels, and Im ready for close up!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?